61

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 61 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C61 part1

P.S. I had chicken pox and was then caught up with renovations for my parents’ house. I woke up today and thought it was Sunday! That’s how crazy last week was. I apologize for missing the update yesterday!

~~~

Gu Bai hadn’t finished class yet and God knows what his parents were up to; they had yet to return. Qi Le stared at the clock on the wall. When he found that only a while had passed, he sat quietly and sighed in a low voice. Originally, everything had been fine. He had a wide and open road ahead of him that led to a bright future, with the golden gates at the entrance. It was so beautiful it was like a dream. But everything was gone in the blink of an eye. He was even labelled as someone with psychological problems. Just like that, he had gone straight from heaven to hell. He was so angry he was about to blow up in rage.

The child, who obediently nestled beside him, stuck his head out to look at him. “Ge, what’s wrong with you?”

Qi Le rubbed his head. “I’m very good.”

“You don’t look like it.”

Qi Le pursed his lips, his gaze sweeping across. He saw a big bag beside the sofa which was full of toys. He brought it to him. “Go play by yourself. Why do you have so many toys when you go out?”

The child took out a remote control car. “Dad pulled me out of bed in the morning and asked me to pack my suitcase. He said that he was going to look for mom, then he went back to the room to pack his own things. I put on my clothes and went to look for him with my bag.”

Qi Le’s face was filled with black lines He thought that the man must've sounded sharp and looked very dashing. He probably imagined his son appearing in front of him with a small suitcase as neatly packed as an adult's. Dad had always thought things would turn so wonderful.

He asked without any hope. “What was Dad’s reaction after seeing you?”

The child thought for a moment. “He asked me if I had damaged the small suitcase he bought for me. I said no, but it takes too long to put the toys in it. It is better to carry it like this. Then he began to pack up my things while saying that this is a long trip and I need to take my clothes. The next time he tells me so, I must take my suitcase.”

Qi Le had known that it would be that way. He let him play with his remote control car, while he continued to sit and watch the time. He could guess from Gu Bai’s call that the man might have plans, but he didn’t know what the plan was. He sighed and thought, could it be Gu Bai didn’t have class at all, but asked his parents to go out for an honest chat? What was he going to say? What if his parents didn’t agree? Would there be any conflict? In his mind, countless dramatic scenes flitted past. At last, he stopped at the image of Gu Bai carrying a suitcase and saying decisively, “If you don’t agree, we'll die together.” His father then said furiously, “Die then. Who's afraid?” Then with a roar, everyone disappeared.

What nonsense… Qi Le grabbed his head in pain and looked at the time. He couldn’t stand the feeling of waiting for his sentence to fall, and couldn’t help getting up and pacing back and forth in the living room.

The child took the remote control to command the toy car and followed him all the way. He asked curiously, “Ge, are you scared?”

Qi Le stopped immediately. The car crashed into his heel with a crash. He stepped aside. “How do you know I'm scared?”

“The doctor.” The child turned the car with the remote. “Mum and dad said they would take you to the hospital. Are you scared?”

“I’m not scared of this.” Qi Le said as he pursed his lips.