43.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 43 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C43 part2
P.S. This chapter is NSFW, so read at your own discretion 😉. This update was delayed because I originally wanted to release the whole chapter at one go, but this part took me about 6 hours from all the research on erotica. I now have a lot of weird bookmarks lol. Hope you enjoy this, the real stuff is still yet to come 😝❤️

~~~

Gu Bai walked back and forth in the living room. Finally, he couldn't help but quickly draw the curtains, opened the bathroom door and slid inside. The bathroom was full of white mist. Qi Le stood there, naked from head to toe. He was already swaying left and right. Gu Bai suddenly felt a shortness of breath. He quickly removed his clothes and pulled Qi Le into his arms from behind. Their bodies were attached to each other, skin against skin. The delicate touch instantly ignited his desire. His gaze deepened as he leaned in close and whispered, “Xiao Le…”

Qi Le’s brain immediately on strike. He turned around in a daze, his voice sounding soft and nasally, “……Hmm?”

Gu Bai looked at his silly appearance and couldn't hold back anymore. He lifted his chin and kissed him, the tip of the tongue insistently parting Qi Le’s trembling lips. The taste of alcohol on his lips lured him in, stirring up more of his desire.

This kiss was tender, Gu Bai's tongue gently entangling his, continuously swirling, plundering. The kiss dizzied and hypnotized him. He didn't hate it and allowed him to do as he pleased. Gu Bai's breathing grew heavy. He hooked the back of his head, urgently thrusting his tongue deeper while his other hand slowly kneaded his waist and made its way up.

At the moment, their bodies very close together . Qi Le could clearly feel something hard against him. But before he could reflect what it was, an electrifying heat spread out from his chest, washing over him. A groan escaped his lips and he turned aside to dodge the kiss, “Go out…”

“I've taken off all my clothes. Let's shower together, hmm?” Gu Bai clasped him in his arms, crushing Qi Le against his chest. He bent down to bite his earlobe and asked in a low voice.

Qi Le looked at him warily, staring with wide, misty eyes. “Then you can’t do anything weird…”

“What do you mean by weird?” Gu Bai smiled as his lips met Qi Le's again. His other hand moved downwards, stroking Qi Le's semi-hard desire. He asked wickedly, “Like this?”

A rush of pleasure coursed through his body like a wildfire of searing flames that set his sensitive nerve endings ablaze. Qi Le shuddered and released a low moan from the back of his throat, obviously unable to resist his teasing. He grabbed his arm and subconsciously wanted to push away. But in fact, he barely used any strength. Gu Bai's hands didn't stop moving and he soon felt Qi Le's hardened response. Right then, his mouth was on Qi Le's again. Qi Le's entire body was trapped in his arms, unable to escape from Gu Bai's wandering hands that explored every inch of his skin. He only felt that indescribable sensation hit, wave after wave, bewitching him to surrender to the mindless pleasure. His breathing soon became disordered, muffled moans spilling from his lips. His voice husky, he squeezed out the words, “…Erquan”

“Hmm?” Gu Bai covered his lips with kisses. “Does it feel good?”

Qi Le answered with a low groan. His eyes were damp and misty with desire; his breathing quickened. He could only cling onto Gu Bai powerlessly.

Seeing his reaction, Gu Bai grew more aroused. He quickly turned around and put Qi Le against the wall, rudely lifting his chin so he looked up at him. Then, Gu Bai bent down and planted fleeting kisses along Qi Le's neck.