58

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 58 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C58 part1

Yi Hang jumped from the flower bed and rushed over quickly. Qi Le’s first reaction was to run, but he soon thought that according to the idiot's character, he would continue to him chase all the way to the classroom, then suddenly say something that shouldn’t be heard by Wan Lei, prompting the man to discover the truth of the matter. And Wan Lei would probably hit him in the head after being unable to take the blow. As a result, he would be in a miserable state. He stood silently, taking a look at Lu Yanbin who followed him. In order to make this idiot disappear from sight, the best way was to help the man bring his wife home.

Yi Hang had no idea what he was going to do. He stared at him. “Was your phone stolen?”

“…” Qi Le said, “…Huh?”

“Don’t pretend. I already know.” Yi Hang recounted the matter briefly. “Even if he wasn't a thief, I think he regretted it at the end and decided not to return it to you.” He snorted, somewhat gloating. “This shows that you there’s something wrong with your character. You deserve your bad luck. This is the retribution for scheming and getting the idiot doctor to pester me…” Before his words were done, he only heard the ringing of someone's cellphone. Clearly, it came from the man before him. He couldn't help but pause slightly.

Qi Le calmly picked up the call. It was Gu Bai. He asked if he had arrived at school. Qi Le answered, hung up, then looked at a certain someone with an innocent expression. “What did you say?”

Yi Hang, “…”

Yi Hang stared at the object he had in his hand; it didn’t look like a new purchase. He took a moment to react and became angry. “The man returned it to you? Then you turned off your phone after?!"

“…No.” Qi Le said earnestly, “He had already made more than ten phone calls along the address book to contact me before you called. My phone was running out of battery. When I got to the place we had agreed on to pick up the phone, it had already automatically turned off.”

Yi Hang nodded understandably, somewhat moved. “Looks like there are still really good people in this world.”

“…Mmm, so you have to have hope.” Qi Le encouraged, and patted him on the shoulder. In order to stop the man from thinking about yesterday's matter, he quickly changed the subject. “What's going on with you two? Did you argue?”

“Who argued with him?!” Yi Hang muttered, “I don’t know him at all, and I don’t care to argue with him. I should have died. I came here to die.”

Qi Le looked at Lu Yanbin, his lips twitching slightly. “Why don't you tell me.”

Lu Yanbin calmly narrated. “Yesterday, I…”

“Shut up!” Yi Hang quickly interrupted him. He was deeply humiliated by the matter. He thought about it and asked Qi Le indignantly, “Laozi sent him a gift because I was concerned about his body. I hoped that he would like it. Tell me, is that wrong?”

Lu Yanbin, “……”

“No.” Qi Le spoke truthfully. “People who give gifts generally have this expectation.”

“Exactly.” Yi Hang grew more angry. “Never mind if he doesn’t like it, but at least he shouldn't be so obvious. Yet he actually threw it away in front of me! Laozi spent thousands ah, but my sincerity has been tossed by him, just like that. If it were you, how would you feel? “

Qi Le thought for a moment. “What was the gift?”

Yi Hang hesitated. “Shouldn’t you be on my side at this time and scold him for his heartless wastrel?”