72.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 72 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C72 part2
“Don’t worry, he can’t run away.” Third Brother rushed at him and held him firmly, lowered his head and whispered into his ear with a hint of cruelty in his tone. “I will accompany you to slowly look for him.”

Qi Le's pupil contracted in fear and he was covered in cold sweat. He thought that he was done for.

Third Brother grabbed his shoulder, his behavior particularly tough. They walked to the car together. Qi Le trembled uncontrollably and was complaining why no one had come to save him when he suddenly saw someone in front. Seeing that the man was wearing a police uniform, Third Brother stopped and pulled Qi Le into his arms. He pulled out a knife from the back and placed it against Qi Le's neck. He said in a heavy tone, “Don’t come over.”

Qi Le's hair stood on end at the touch of a sharp object. He gulped and forced himself to calm down.

Officer Luo stood calmly and said, “I thought it was a gun, but I didn’t expect it to be a knife. Alas.”

Qi Le, “=口=”

Third Brother, “……”

Third Brother's ego was severely hit, and his voice sounded even louder. “Stop spouting nonsense. Move away.”

“You're this afraid when you see a police officer.” Luo sighed and was extremely disappointed. “How dare you mix with gangsters with that little courage? Is your reputation fake?”

Third Brother, “……”

Qi Le keenly felt the man behind him take a deep breath. He warbled, “Don't, don't…” He wanted to say don’t stimulate him, but on second thought he might have been intentional, so he shut up.

“What? I’m telling the truth.” Officer Luo unbuttoned his police uniform and threw it at him. He was wearing a short-sleeved shirt. "Look, I don’t have a gun or an electric baton. I’m just an ordinary police officer. Who knew that he would be this scared? It would be so shameful if word got out. Talk about poor quality.”

Third Brother, “……”

After all these years of being a gangster, Third Brother wasn't easily fooled. He made a sharp nick on a certain someone’s neck in an instant. “I'll say it again. Back off.”

Qi Le only felt a cold sensation on his neck and then pain. His face turned pale.

Officer Luo retreated half a step backwards. “Don’t be afraid.”

“It's not you who's injured.” Qi Le was unavoidably angry. But when he looked at him, he found that the man was still calm, so he felt the wound carefully and guessed that it wasn't very deep. Only then was he a little relieved.

“How can you say that? I am a little servant of the people. Of course, I am worried about the injury of the people.”

“…Are you really a little public servant?”

Officer Luo stared at him and slowly smiled. “Not really. You heard the phone call.”

What does this mean? Do you want me to mention the contents of the phone call? Qi Le was shocked. Then, he felt more pain on his neck. In his ear, he heard Third Brother threatening, “Continue to back off!”

Officer Luo moved half a step back again. “If you let him go, I will spare your life out there on the streets. Otherwise, even if you succeed in escaping today, I will find you later. Believe me.”