40

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 40 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C40 part1
Gu Bai simply tidied up his crumpled pajamas and looked at the bedroom door from the head of the bed. Although he knew that Qi Le would be back soon, he still couldn’t resist the surging thoughts and excitement in his body. This feeling was incomparable. He still didn’t know what Xiao Le's purpose tonight was but he was able to make a bold guess. He hadn't grunted a warning like last night, but opened his eyes instead. Did this mean that he was ready to accept this relationship?

After years of waiting, going through life and death, he finally got him. Gu Bai's lips curved into smiled and he felt that he had never been so contented in his life.

The first thing Qi Le saw when he came back from the bathroom was a certain someone's smiling face. His expression froze and he subconsciously gritted his teeth. He thought to himself, with what you owe me, do you think Laozi will let you off so easily?!

Gu Bai got out of bed and brought him to his side. He looked at him a few times and stretched out his arm. “If you’re still upset, take another bite.”

Qi Le took a bite, then wiped his mouth. “I don’t have to introduce myself, do I?”

Gu Bai smiled. “No, I knew it a long time ago.”

Qi Le nodded, threw Gu Bai's arm aside, got up and left. “Laozi wants to go back to my own bedroom to sleep.”

Gu Bai quickly pressed him back to bed and held him firmly in his arms from behind, asking with a smile. “You're going to sleep now? It was so difficult for you to come clean. Don't you want to have a talk?”

“Nope. Laozi has nothing to say right now…” Qi Le paused, then turned to look at him. “Where did my parents moved to?” Ever since he was reborn, he had suffered one setback after another. His days were getting more and more weird and his bottom line was constantly being tested and lowered. Plus, having heard his confession with his own ears, he couldn't show his identity and had to postpone inquiring about his parents’ address. Now was the right time.

“I don’t know exactly where in S city they live,” Gu Bai caressed his head. “My parents should know. Even if they don’t know, they should have their new contact numbers. I'll help you find out.”

Qi Le nodded, his eyes deep with emotion.

Gu Bai looked at him sideways and tightened his arms around him. “Are you afraid?”

Qi Le didn't deny that. Firstly, he didn't know what to say. Secondly, he wasn't yet clear about his feelings for Gu Bai. But in case they did get together, he wasn't sure about his parents’ attitude towards this matter so of course he was afraid. He broke his parents’ hearts because of his illness in his previous life and now that he was reborn, he was about to upset them again. He was too unfilial.

Gu Bai could understand his thoughts. He rubbed his head again and comforted, “Your parents are so heartbroken. They will be very happy to know that you are still alive.”

Qi Le mumbled an "Mmm," and thought that what he said was right. After all, he had always been quite obedient. Even if in the future, he really had something with Gu Bai, in his parents' eyes, it was better than him being dead.

Gu Bai thought for a moment. “School is about to start soon. After the term starts, you have to take your make-up exam. C city and S city are quite far apart. If we go on a two-day weekend trip by plane, we can stay in S city for one night at most. National Day is fine, but we have to wait for more than a month. What do you think?”