73.2 (end)

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 73 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C73 part2
Qi Le was upset at once. Gu Bai narrowed his eyes. Obviously, he wasn't happy as well. Lu Yanbin immediately took his wife home. He had already taken the inflatable doll back and handed it to him. “I didn't change the voice.”

Yi Hang didn’t have time to look at his goddess before he died. Now he was holding the box with tears in his eyes. He had to assemble it quickly. Lu Yanbin grabbed him and forced him to turn around. Yi Hang looked puzzled. “What's the matter?”

“Let’s be together.”

Yi Hang felt his heart tremble. To tell the truth, after this incident, he found that he was inseparable from this person. However, when he thought of his ability in bed, he felt that he might not have reached the point where he could be with him forever. He looked up to the sky. “Let me think about it.”

Lu Yanbin took the box and left. “Think it over.”

Yi Hang immediately hugged his thigh. “You are so evil!”

Being hugged by Yi Hang like that made it hard for Lu Yanbin to hold back any longer. He threw the box aside and hugged him, pinned him onto the bed and enjoyed a sumptuous "meal." After that, Yi Hang sat there, silently assembling his goddess. He looked at it with worship in his eyes, seeming very anxious to burn incense for her. Lu Yanbin stared at him for a while and found herself ignored. He stood in front of the goddess and said, “How long are you going to consider?”

Yi Hang rubbed his sore back, snorted and ignored him.

Lu Yanbin felt deeply that he needed a catalyst, so he took him to play in the amusement park and asked Yi Hang to close his eyes. Yi Hang looked at him suspiciously. “What are you going to do?”

Lu Yanbin calmly ordered. “Close your eyes, or I’ll change the voice for your goddess.”

Yi Hang immediately closed his eyes and felt his eyes being covered with a piece of cloth. He pulled Yi Hang forward. Yi Hang stumbled along the way and didn't even know where they were eventually. When he heard the man say to hug him, he stretched out his hand and did as he asked. Then he noticed that someone was placing something on him and was even more puzzled. “Are you ready?”

Lu Yanbin looked down and said, “Yes.”

Yi Hang took off his blindfold and found himself standing at a height of fifty meters. His expression instantly cracked. “=口=!!!"

“Big Brother, wait…” Yi Hang’s voice shook. Before he could finish speaking, the two of them were pushed down, and his body plunged downward. He went crazy at once. “Fuck! Ahhhh!” The process of falling was especially fast. The only thing he could do was to tightly hold onto the person in front of him as if only the two of them were left in this world. He felt the arms around his waist tighten their hold and their bodies drew closer to each other. Suddenly, he felt some sense of security.

Under the cliff was a lake. Yi Hang was still shaking after being put into the boat. He hugged Lu yanbin and cried bitterly, “I told you those friends were unreliable. Why don’t you listen?!"

Lu Yanbin pinched his chin. “Did you feel a sense of security from me?”

“…” Yi Hang waved his hand away. “Dream on!”

“That just means that we haven't jumped enough.”

Yi Hang rushed at him immediately. “Big brother, stop playing. Do you want to kill me?”

“Then let’s be together.”

Yi Hang resigned himself to his fate. "Fine, stop messing around.”