71

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 71
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C71

The place where Qi Le was held was close to the suburbs. It was past midnight and there were few passing vehicles. Shunzi looked around and couldn't find a taxi at all. The car carrying the two turned a corner and then disappeared completely in sight.

Shunzi, “…”

Shunzi stared in a daze and pulled out his cellphone again.

Third Brother had turned around and stopped at the side of the road when he received the call. Since Shunzi hadn't managed to follow them and couldn't tell him what they were doing in time, it was useless for him to worry any more. The roads went in all directions. Furthermore, the hope of finding them at night was very slim. His eyes looked fierce as he frowned. “What the hell happened?”

Shunzi gave a brief account of the incident, including the fact that the guards of the psychiatric hospital were mercenaries and the money was ten paces from the wall.

Three Brother listened quietly and got lost in his thoughts. Right now, there were two possibilities. The first was that Yi Hang head lost his memory again and was fleeing for his life. The other was that the two men had acted together to deceive them. If the former was the case, then he could be sure that the money was in the psychiatric. If it were the latter, then he must find out whether Zheng Xiaoyuan’s words were true or not to determine the location of the money. However, the two men may call the police and tell the police his destination, so he shouldn't go to the psychiatric hospital again tonight.

Seeing that he was silent, Shunzi asked, “Third Brother, what should I do?”

Third Brother quickly thought for a moment. “Take a taxi to Lu’s neighborhood. If you see them, catch them. I’ll head there first.”

Shunzi replied that he would and continued to look for cars in the empty streets.

Third Brother hung up and drove away. They had been exposed. It would be difficult to kidnap them again in the future. It was better to take advantage of the momentum and the dark night to start work. Although the place where they had been held and psychiatric hospital were in the suburbs, they weren't in the same area. However, the direction they were headed to, whether to the sanatorium or to the city, was about the same. He started earlier than the two men, and could certainly arrive at the neighborhood a step ahead of them. If there is they were alone at the time, he would kidnap him. If there was someone around… he and Shunzi would either go out of the country to take shelter from. Or else, they could desperately fight on.

Over on this side, Qi Le and Yi Hang were relieved to have successfully cast off Shunzi. Yi Hang looked back in shock, his voice shaking as he asked, “Will he chase after us?”

“I don’t know.” Qi Le pulled up his sleeve and lowered his head to untie the rope. Yi Hang’s little heart pounded and his face turned pale. After seeing this, he calmed down a little and stretched out a hand to help. They could only use one hand. The rope was tied too tightly so they couldn't untie it even after some time.

The driver glanced through the rearview mirror and saw the two whispering to each other. He couldn’t help being more alert. It was late at night, and the place they were headed to was the suburbs. He was afraid of a carjacking.

Qi Le placed his hand by the window, looked at the street lamps outside, and continued to try to untie the rope. Yi Hang was pulled by him and was trying to maintain his balance while helping him. “Where are we going?”

"We're close to your home, so let's go there first.” Qi Le paused slightly and lowered his voice. “Or should we go to the police station and report this to the police first?”