58.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 58 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C58 part2

“…It doesn’t count.” Yi Hang was horrified. “You're cheating! Unless I said it myself, it doesn’t count!”

Lu Yanbin stared at him calmly from above. After a long time, he said softly, “Oh.”

“…What does 'oh' mean? You’re not dealing with me, are you, big brother?!"

Qi Le entered the classroom just in time for class. He wiped his sweat and found a place to sit down. Ning Xiao has already arrived. At this moment, seeing him, he got up and sat down beside him with indifference. He didn’t pay any attention to the looks cast by the people around him and asked in a low voice, “Why didn’t you come to class yesterday?”

In the morning, I followed my father to the internship department and took him to the airport in the afternoon. Then, I rolled in the sheets with a certain someone… Qi Le bowed his head and opened his book. “I had something on.”

“What?”

Qi Le turned to look at him. “Haha.”

“…” Ning Xiao said, “Can’t you say something?”

“The last time I told you to guess, you asked me to say something else. Now that I've switched to 'haha,' you’re still not satisfied.” Qi Le sighed, “Why are you so difficult to please?”

Ning Xiao, “…”

Qi le ignored him and moved to two seats away creating some distance between them so he could concentrate on listening to the lecture.

Ning Xiao took a deep breath and leaned over on his own initiative, trying to hold back his temper. “I want to talk to you.”

Qi Le raised his eyebrows slightly. “What's there for us to talk about? Have you been bought by Wan Lei and want to help him persuade me to accept treatment? Or do you suddenly feel that the former Zheng Xiaoyuan is obedient and want to change me back?”

“No, the former you has nothing to do with me.” Ning Xiao looked at him. “I heard a rumor recently. I was curious but didn’t get to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“I heard that you have found another boyfriend to have a threesome with.”

Qi Le took a second to respond. “Huh?”

Fuck, what kind of joke was this? Did he look like someone who was into weird, kinky stuff?! Plus, two dicks would fucking kill him, okay? No, that’s not the point. The point was that it was his dad, okay?!

From the very start, Ning Xiao didn't believe that this man was into kinky fetishes. Besides, Gu Bai’s possessiveness was so strong that there was no way he would allow such a thing to happen. Seeing this man’s reaction, he knew that he was right. He said flatly, “Everyone knows about this now.”

“Slander!” Qi Le got angry. “That’s not the case at all!”

“I don’t think anyone will believe you,” Ning Xiao reminded, “Apparently, the man admitted your relationship in public and you didn't have any objections.”

“What do you know? He’s my…” Qi Le froze and finally recovered his reason after the shock of the news. He gave him a side eye. “It’s none of your business.”

“…” Ning Xiao looked at him coldly. “Don’t be ungrateful. I just care about you.”

“No thanks.”