31.2

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 31 part2
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C31 part2
Qi Le watched them walk off and headed back into the private lounge. At the time, the ice bucket and plates had been placed back on the coffee table and the rest of the cleaning had been handed over to the bar attendant. It was already evening so the bar was busy. The group of little zeros were flustered and deeply embarrassed. They didn't want to go outside and end up embarrassing themselves even more. Although they didn’t say anything, their expressions were twisted.

Gu Bai glanced at Qi Le and Ye Shuichuan, asking faintly, “Do you want to wash up? There's a bathroom upstairs, right?”

Ye Shuichuan nodded, “There is one but they'll still have to wear dirty clothes after washing up. It's better for them to go home and take a shower.”

The group clearly heard their conversation so they came forward, one after another, to persuade them that it didn’t matter if they didn’t have clean clothes to change into. At the very least, they could wash the cream off their faces and necks. Although they had brought this onto themselves, they were familiar with each other. Since this was a joke and Ye Shuichuan’s side had won, there was no need to be angry with them.

Ye Shuichuan worked here and had a good relationship with the boss. Naturally, he agreed to take them to the second floor. Shen Shu wasn't interested in waiting for them to take a shower and didn't follow them up. Seeing that Gu Bai had gone along, Ning Xiao narrowed his eyes slightly and followed him. Baby Face followed behind them with a deadpan expression on his face.

Qi Le walked over to Gu Bai and asked, “Why are you here?”

“I was bored at home so I came here to have a drink, but then I saw Yi Hang,” Gu Bai explained briefly and looked at him. “Go take a shower. I'll buy you some clothes.”

Qi Le had been pampered since he was young. Of course, he didn’t want to wear such sticky, dirty clothes. But he looked at him and raised his eyebrows, “Why are you so kind to me all of a sudden?”

“I said I would take care of you according to his wishes,” Gu Bai's voice was very soft. “And I'm very grateful that you're helping me raise his cat.”

Qi Le thought that it sounded reasonable. He paused before asking tentatively, “Can you get clothes for my older brother as well?”

“Sure.”

Soon, he arrived at the other lounge, which was divided into the inner and outer room. The inner room was actually a small bathroom. Qi Le went to Ye Shuichuan, told him that Gu Bai would buy them clothes and asked him to take a shower too. Hearing that, Ye Shuichuan was very happy and was about to grab his wallet when Gu Bai shook his head and told him to pay him later. The group of zeros stood by, silently looking at Gu Bai. They looked up with an aggrieved expression but didn't dare to come forward. They had to go up to Ye Shuichuan and ask him to intercede for his help.

Ye Shuichuan raised his chin and arrogantly said, “Ask Xiaoyuan. Gu Bai's only buying me clothes because of him.”

Qi Le saw them all looking at himself and felt that since he had already vented his displeasure, there was no need to dispute with them anymore. Anyways, Gu Bai was willing to make a trip to get him clothes. It shouldn't be a problem for him to buy a few more pieces. He looked at Gu Bai, who nodded, and turned to leave at once.

Ye Shuichuan watched him leave and began to educate his little brother. “Look, what a good man he is. You should find one like this.”

Ning Xiao overheard him, his face suddenly sinking. Baby Face looked at him and said expressionlessly, “Xiaoyuan gē, you're made for each other."