48

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 48 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C48 part1
Those few people followed behind. Wan Lei went to the cafeteria. Ning Xiao knew that Gu Bai was there to pick Qi Le up and didn't want to watch them behaving affectionately so he went on his way. The remaining two followed Qi Le. Today’s class was held in a small building not far from the main building. Due to the layout of the school, driving in through the main entrance meant that Gu Bai had to go halfway round the main building so it was better to take the small path. Therefore, Gu Bai parked his car in the main building and waited for him there every time.

Several people crossed the path and quickly reached the main road of the school. It was noon now, and there were a lot of students handing out flyers or conducting activities. When they saw them, someone immediately came to hand them flyers. Ye Shuichuan, who was on the far right, took it casually, looked at the contents, and subconsciously looked at the man. Suddenly, he paused. “It’s you.”

Qi Le and the doctor looked at each other and found that the person over there was wearing a cap and had a calm expression. It was Taoist priest. The Taoist priest, who also paused slightly, found himself standing in front of a man who regarded himself as a nutjob. He immediately took back the flyer from his hand and left without saying anything.

Ye Shuichuan, “……”

Qi Le, “……”

The doctor’s eyes shone brightly and he quickly ran up to him and said, “We meet again.”

Seeing that he was an old customer, the Taoist priest quickly handed him a flyer. “Do you want a talisman? I have some new stuff here.”

“…” Qi Le pulled Ye Shuichuan away, “Let's go. Leave them alone.”

“But I was thinking of consulting with the doctor about your condition.”

Qi Le dragged him away. “It’s okay. My personality won't change for a short time. You can consult him in a few days.”

Ye Shuichuan had to go with him, but they had only taken a few steps when doctor came back again with a flyer and a talisman in his hand, his face filled with happiness.

“…” Qi Le asked, “Don’t you feel cheated?”

“Oh, I’m doing research. Look.” The doctor handed over those two items. Qi Le looked down and saw the flyer with the words printed, “Do you want to be pursued by countless people, meet a tall, rich, handsome Prince Charming, want beautiful women in your arms as you dominate the world, want to encounter a marriage that only comes once in a lifetime? Come! We have beauty talismans, romance talismans, talismans to become a king, fantasy talismans, all of which are drawn by the great Master Yijing. Limited stock! First come first serve!"

He stared at the words “Master Yijing." If he remembered correctly, wasn't this man dead? He pursed his lips as his eyes moved lower, and the second line said, “We also dabble in dark magic, personally handled by Master Yijing's disciple. We have talismans to eliminate mistresses, talismans to deal with rotten romances, talismans to curse the top student to fail, and talismans to curse your enemies to always get instant noodles without seasoning packets for you to choose from! First come first serve!”

He looked down again, and below were a few pictures with talismans attached. At the bottom was another talisman that had been magnified with a string of explanations beside it. “Your mother won't have to worry about your studies anymore. Yijing talismans to pass any subject. Stick them onto whatever areas you're having trouble with!”

Qi Le, “……”

“I asked and he said that he found all of these from the internet. And there's this,” the doctor excitedly held a talisman to get rid of rotten romances in his hand. “The work is quite well-thought. It can be used as a cellphone chain. Plus, it's not expensive. What does this mean? This means that he has made progress! “