34

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 34
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C34

P.S. Here’s the extra. :blobkissblush:❤ Thanks for the support!

~~~

Gu Bai didn’t want Lu Yanbin to come to the door because the other two would suspect that he had tipped them off. Then, his image in Xiao Le’s heart might take a hit, which was something he wanted to avoid at all cost. So he told Lu Yanbin that he got news that Yi Hang would show up in the bar tonight and to be prepared if he wanted to catch him back and eat him clean. Lu Yanbin quickly replied ok, after which, Gu Bai put away his cellphone and continued to sit without a change in his expression.

Lu Yanbin was standing in front of S University, a first-class university in C City. After several inquiries, he finally succeeded in finding the other patient. However, he suddenly got such important information so he didn’t need to ask any more. He looked at that person and said, “Since you don’t know his whereabouts, then I'll go.”

The Taoist priest already knew the overall situation and said calmly, “If you're worried, buy him a protective talisman for 20 yuan. Are you interested?”

Lu Yanbin didn't answer his question and asked instead, “If I can’t find him, how am I supposed to give it to him if I buy it?”

The Taoist priest thought that his question was reasonable after all. He kept quiet for a moment and patiently said, “You can give it to him when you find him. If you can’t find him, you can use it on yourself. How about that?”

Lu Yanbin asked, “What’s the point of this thing?”

The Taoist priest solemnly replied, “It guarantees your safety and prevent evil spirits from possessing you. It really works.”

Lu Yanbin said, “Goodbye.”

The Taoist priest, “……”

Suddenly caught off guard, the Taoist priest was at a loss. Clearly, it had gone quite smoothly, how did it suddenly develop to this point? Did he do something wrong? Or does he think that he's lying?

Lu Yanbin turned and left, thinking to himself that his wife had indeed been possessed by another spirit. What was he to do if his wife went to heaven? He quickly got into his car and was ready to go back to sleep to supplement his strength for tonight.

The Taoist priest stood in place and watched him leave in silence. After a long time, he sighed bitterly, “It’s not easy to make money these days.”

Yi Hang stayed in Qi Le’s place until evening. Because he felt that he was safe all day, he went up to Qi Le and asked naively, “Do you think he won't come here after all since I wasn't here yesterday?”

Qi Le thought for a moment and shook his head. “How that man thinks… I really can't say. Why don’t you take a risk?”

Gu Bai heard their conversation clearly. Naturally, he refused to let another person stay. He sounded indifferent as he reminded, “It's better not to take the risk. If he doesn't find you today, he'll probably look everywhere again."

Yi Hang’s shoulders suddenly collapsed as he resigned to his fate. “I'll go to the bar and hide then.”

Qi Le nodded, leaving the decision up to him. Yi Hang knew that Ye Shuichuan worked there, so in case of any unforeseen accidents, he decided to choose a busy time to go so that he could easily hide from the crowd and not be afraid of being found there. Yet, even so, he was still not at ease and asked tentatively, “If I ask your older brother for a favor, would he help?”