42

Show menu
Read Novel Full READ NOVEL FULL
NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 42 part1
THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZY
C42 part1
Qi Le looked at the unfamiliar boy in front of him. His looks were excellent and he smiled beautifully, so that he couldn't feel any dislike for him. He didn't know his purpose and sat quietly. These people didn't know that he had “amnesia”. However, he wasn't really friends with his classmates in university. Most of them had a better relationship with those from their dormitory but he wasn't living in the university. According to Ye Shuichuan, the original owner had his whole heart set on Ning Xiao alone and probably didn't have the time to pay attention to anyone else. The rest would probably only be slightly curious about his “amnesia."

So it was really strange that those girls were so enthusiastic towards him… Thinking up to here, Qi Le felt happy again. Whatever the reason, it was a fact that he was popular with the girls.

“You seem to be in a good mood today. Did something good happen?” That person asked with a smile.

Qi Le snapped out of his daze. “Nothing.”

“Why are you sitting in the front row all of a sudden?”

Qi Le figured that this move might be different from Zheng Xiaoyuan’s habit and shrugged. “I want to study hard this semester. It'll be great if I can get a scholarship.”

The other party visibly froze, then looked at him admiringly. “Good idea, if you have anything you don't know, you can ask me.” He paused slightly. Noticing the second year books for this semester on the table, he immediately understood. “It looks like you have a make-up exam this weekend. How’s your revision going?”

“It's ok. I've memorized most of it. God knows if I'll pass. Apparently, the invigilator of the make-up exam is more lax,” Qi Le looked at him silently. “Do you think I'll get caught if I bring a small cheat sheet into the exam?”

The boy didn’t answer. He just stared at him.

Qi Le was somewhat surprised. “What's wrong?”

“Nothing,” he said hesitantly after looking at Qi Le a few more times. “I just feel that you're a little different from usual.”

"Mmm, after being enlightened by God during my summer vacation, I'm going to take the sophisticated route,” Qi Le said solemnly. “See if I look like I'm completely reborn?”

The guy couldn’t help laughing and nodding. “You have become more confident and look better than before.”

“Of course,” Qi Le was very happy to hear that. “You're very insightful. What’s your name again?”

The guy, “……”

Qi Le coughed dryly and wanted to say that he had amnesia, but just then he saw Ning Xiao coming into the lecture hall out of the corner of his eye. Ning Xiao saw him as soon as he entered the door. The door was very close to the front row so he stopped when he passed by and casually asked, “Why are you sitting here?”

His eyes were wide open, a trace of disbelief flashing past. At the same time, Qi Le felt that more and more people were looking this way. He swept his eyes across and found that there were both men and women looking at him, most of whom were girls. Gradually, even the surroundings became quieter. His expression darkened. He thought to himself, was it such a big deal that Ning Xiao suddenly spoke to him? Oh my God, how was his life before this?

Naturally, Ning Xiao didn't bother about what other people thought. “Answer my question.”

“…Huh?” Qi Le turned around to look at him, “I want to study properly.”