51

Show menu READ NOVEL FULL

NovelYaoiThis World Has Gone CrazyChapter 51 part1

THIS WORLD HAS GONE CRAZYC51 part1

In the face of Gu Bai and Qi Le being affectionate with each other, the most uncomfortable one was Ning Xiao, especially at such a close distance. But he had always been proud so he slowly got up and went back to his original seat. It was impossible to see any anger from his expression and he seemed especially calm. He knew that if he continued to sit next to them, he would only be making things difficult for himself. Naturally, he wouldn't do such a stupid thing.

Class hadn't started yet. There were many people looking in their direction, including Wan Lei. Ever since he learned that this person had multiple personalities, he treated Zheng Xiaoyuan as another person. At this moment, he didn’t feel uncomfortable at all. He just glanced at them and continued reading.

Qi Le sat in silence, noticing that the looks coming from the group of girls were getting hotter and hotter. Loud clicks sounded. Some of them even left their flash on. His mouth twitched. “Look… I really am popular with the girls…”

Gu Bai smiled at once and rubbed his head under the gleaming eyes of the group. “Mmm, you're so popular.”

“But this doesn't make sense,” Qi Le was a little horrified. He rubbed against him slowly. “I feel that they don’t only regard me as their close friend. Why on earth is that… Oh, I recall that even Xiao Ying knows me. That makes even less sense!”

Gu Bai search the term "fujoshi" on his cellphone and handed it to Qi Le. Qi Le looked at it in confusion, then paused slightly and began to read carefully. His face was full of black lines. Gu Bai laughed and asked, “Do you understand now?”

“I see,” Qi Le paused for a moment. “Why did Xiao Ying and her friend also know me? Is my reputation so widely known?”

Gu Bai was surprised. “Ye Shuichuan didn’t tell you about the confession?”

Qi Le responded after a second. “What's that about?”

Gu Bai regretted mentioning this matter. He thought for a moment and said, “It's nothing. Zheng Xiaoyuan made a confession that was filmed and spread everywhere, so that's how they knew.”

Qi Le asked suspiciously, “What kind of confession?”

Gu Bai glanced at the door. “The teacher is here. Class is starting.”

“…” Qi Le lowered his voice. “Don’t you fucking switch topics. What the hell happened?”

Gu Bai pondered for a moment and looked for the right words. “I don’t know the specific details. Zheng Xiaoyuan got candles, roses and a cake, and confessed on Ning Xiao’s birthday. Apparently, he had already said those three words to Ning Xiao in their senior year but this time he wanted it to be more formal after listening to his friend’s advice. There were a lot of onlookers and they were filmed. The video was posted on the forum. The post was on the front page for half a month.”

Qi Le knew that this meant that someone posted every day and there were people who had shared it. He quickly took out his cellphone to look on the Internet. Even if such posts were inactive, he should still be able to find it now. Gu Bai glanced at him and stretched out a hand to stop him. “Pay attention in class first. His matters have nothing to do with you.”

“No,” Qi Le stubbornly looked for the post. “I have to find out. No matter what, it's his body I'm using.” He opened the search, entered some keywords, found the post quickly, and immediately clicked in. He didn’t have headphones but there was a screenshot below. He looked at the picture and almost spit a mouthful of blood onto the screen. Fuck, this was at school! Zheng Xiaoyuan was made up to look like a vixen and even wore such sexy, see-through clothing. What the fuck was up with the loudspeaker in his hand?! Did he fucking use it? Was he afraid that others wouldn't hear him?!