7

NO

"Fuck!" Jeongguk cursed, rattling on the door handle like a mad man. Taehyung frowned and got up too, hoping that this was all a joke and he could just go home, to not see Jeongguk's annoying visage anymore.

"You're just weak, let me try," the blond spoke, watching as Jeongguk stepped aside with a roll of his eyes.

"I'd like to see you try."

Taehyung's delicate hand landed on the door handle and he pushed it down, first time slowly, second time with more strength and next times all with desperation. "She locked it?"

Jeongguk stared at Taehyung in horror. "We're stuck?"

The blond tried to keep calm, although internally he was cursing this day's full existence. "Don't panic, do you have your phone here? Mine has no battery."

He must have his phone right? Who doesn't go around with his phone anymore?

Answer: Jeon Jeongguk.

"I left my whole stuff outside in the floor, I thought it would be in the way," Jeongguk responded, his words were fast and quickly spoken, but for Taehyung it was like Jeongguk's lips were moving in slow motion, spitting out the words in the slowest way possible, to make this day worse and worse with every syllable.

"You're the fucking student council leader, don't you have a key for the rooms or somethin' like that?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the curses and shook his head. "I'm not a teacher."

"That means... we're really stuck here?"

The school was empty, it was past lesson hour.

No. No, Taehyung can't let this day get worst. He can't be stuck in school, all alone with the boy he hates the most on this whole wide planet. He turned back to the door and began knocking, no rather punching against the flat surface. "Hello! We're stuck here!"

Jeongguk stood besides him, just watching Taehyung's desperate tries to get heard by someone, who wasn't even existing.

"Leave it, no one will hear you," Jeongguk said in a surprisingly calm voice.

"We have to try— I think you also don't wanna be stuck here with me, right?" Taehyung continued to hit the door with the flat side of his fists and he wouldn't stop, until a warm palm found his wrist.

Taehyung froze and turned to Jeongguk.

"You will hurt your hand," the ravenette said, a hidden tone in his voice that let a shiver run down Taehyung's spine.

The blond quickly composed himself though, let out a scoff and pushed Jeongguk's hand away. "As if you care, also, do you have a better idea? We need to get out somehow."

This whole day, Jeongguk perceived Taehyung as too calm and a little more different than usually. He seemed... more reserved. And now in front of him, that was the Taehyung he knew— feisty. His lip tugged up on one end.

"You really don't want to be alone with me, hmm?"

The way he had asked that made another shiver run down Taehyung's spine and for obvious reasons it made him so damn mad. He could have punched Jeongguk right in that moment. "I would rather be stuck with a bear than with you," Taehyung grumbled, honestly not meaning it.