44: IMY

I MISSED YOU

After a delicious dinner in the four star restaurant with the best pasta Taehyung has ever tasted in his entire life, the couple, or not-yet-couple, was back in the car, driving home.

Or so Taehyung thought, until he noticed Jeongguk was driving another way, taking turns that led anywhere else but Taehyung's house. "You missed your turn," he marked with a teasing laugh, which made Jeongguk smirk.

"I never miss," was Jeongguk's respond, that had Taehyung squint his eyes at him. "Where are we going?"

The evening has been already perfect. Taehyung couldn't picture it going even better, but Jeongguk seems to always pull an ACE out of his sleeve.

"That's a surprise," Jeongguk smiled, one Taehyung interpreted as a sign that what comes next is something he will definitely like.

"I'll arrange our next date," he declared then, "You're doing so much, I will give you everything back."

Shortly, Jeongguk glanced to the younger boy and then back to the street. "You gave me more than I ever could ask for, Taehyung. Let me spoil you a little now."

To say Taehyung didn't blush because of that line would be a lie. He didn't comment on that afterwards, lettings Jeongguk's words evaporate in the air.

It's when the car came to a stop again that he said something again. He looked outside, his eyes widening. "Are you for real?"

Jeongguk laughed as he looked at the younger's shocked expression. "I knew you'd react like that."

Taehyung pouted. "Jeongguk, look at what we're wearing. The cinema is not a place for dinner outfits." Going to the cinema was the least Taehyung had expected.

The ravenette chuckled, softly rolling his eyes. He knew Taehyung would react this way. "Who cares?"

His eyes wandered down Taehyung's body, taking his outfit in for another time. "We gon' be the hottest couple inside there."

Had Jeongguk not added the last part, Taehyung would've sighed and counter Jeongguk's 'Who cares?' response. Now he simply blushed, because of Jeongguk using the 'c-word' and indirectly stating he finds him hot.

"What movie are we gonna see?" He asked instead, covering up his fluster.

"That's a surprise too."

Taehyung pouted once again and Jeongguk took the opportunity to give him a small peck on his lips. "C'mon, before the movie starts."

With a small smile, Taehyung unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the passenger seat, quickly closing up to Jeongguk who was on the other side of the car. He walked close to him, liking the close proximity of him. Loving it.

Jeongguk couldn't stop but side glance to the boy every time he had the opportunity to. Taehyung's beauty, the way he seemed so flustered by the whole situation, made Jeongguk want to cradle him in his arms and kiss him forever.

At the reception, Taehyung didn't pay any attention to Jeongguk and the receptionist, rather eyeing the posters of the different movies displayed on the wall behind the reception counter, until one caught his eyes.

"Are we going to watch Maze Runner?!" He asked, suddenly all excited, the receptionist and Jeongguk halting in their conversation.

There was a little hesitation, before Jeongguk nodded, Taehyung combusting in joy and even more excitement at the amazing news. "Really? This is the best thing you could do!" He announced and hugged Jeongguk.