33

THANK YOU

"Where are we going?" Taehyung asked, as him and Jeongguk walked into a neighborhood the blond has never been in before. "Are we going to your house?"

Jeongguk tensed and hesitantly nodded. Well, they're going to the house he has been kicked out off by his own parents, the house he once called home. He had the keys with him, his parents are working, so there was nothing to worry about as long as they leave before they come back.

Because Jeongguk had a plan. "I want to show you something."

Taehyung smiled by that, getting a little excited. Firstly, because he was curious about what Jeongguk was going to show him, secondly, because he wonders how the Jeons' new home looked like.

Soon they reached a simple white house. Taehyung couldn't help but compare it to their old one, that in his eyes was prettier. He kept this to himself though.

Jeongguk unlocked the entrance door and to be sure he quickly checked for noises. Hearing none, he opened the door. "Welcome," he said with a smile to Taehyung, one that couldn't be more fake, as he let the boy he loved into a place both actually weren't welcome in.

Taehyung hesitated, remembering what Jeongguk told him about his parents not liking him. "Are you sure your parents-

"I don't care," Jeongguk said reassuringly, reaching out to take Taehyung's hand in his. "They're not here. Come in."

Taehyung did as Jeongguk said, feeling warm by the touch on his hand. While Jeongguk led them through the house, Taehyung looked around, not used to the new structure of this house. He still sees him and Jeongguk running around in the old house of the Jeons.

Soon they walked down a few stairs, Taehyung understood they were walking down to the basement. They stopped in front of a wooden door. "It's here," the older told, pulling the door handle down and revealing a room Taehyung could've expected but in this case didn't.

"Wow.." He looked around the small working room, wooden shelfs with finished pottery everywhere- mugs, plates, vases, even sculptures. Fascinated, Taehyung took steps into the room, looking around, especially when he came around the sculptures. He smiled lovingly at Jeongguk. "You really improved.."

The spoken-to male hummed and closed the door behind him as he entered. "I had a lot of free time."

"These are beautiful, Gguk.." Having grown up with Jeongguk doing pottery, Taehyung knew which ones of them were completely dried and finished, so he carefully took one that caught his eyes in his hands. "G-Dragon?"

Jeongguk chuckled. "The legend himself."

Taehyung gawked at it. "I knew you would be able to do this someday. There's literally nothing you can't do."

"Don't say that. There's a lot I can't do."

Taehyung scoffed and put the small sculpture back. He raised an eyebrow at Jeongguk. "And that is?"

Jeongguk slowly took steps towards the blond. "Taking my eyes off you, for example."

Taehyung blushed instantly, turning away from the ravenette, pretending to be occupied with the other clay work. "Don't be like this."

A chuckle emitted Jeongguk's lips, as he let it drop. "Do you wanna try it again?"

Taehyung looked at him surprised. "Clay work? Just so you know, everything you've taught me before has probably gone lost again," he laughed, which made Jeongguk smile. "Don't worry, I'll guide you. You can't do anything wrong trying to make a simple vase."