25

ANSWER

"Who would you most likely want to kiss in this room?"

The blond tensed. Again and for the millionth time that evening, nervousness filling him instantly, feeling like strong weight was pulling him down. Why were they even still playing? Who even plays Truth or Dare for more than one hour?

"I think euhm.."

Jeongguk.

That's what his mind was chanting and he internally cursed at himself. It was easy to ignore all this sudden urges inside of him at the beginning of the party, but being so close to the ravenette, sitting on his lap, knowing damn well he only needed turn around to be able to kiss him, changed it all. Taehyung's palms felt sweaty, his heart beating in his throat as his whole face was probably turning red.

"N-no one?" He answered, hoping they'd let it be, but who would even do that at a party. You have to spill if you pick truth, or you have to drink. Taehyung can't bear alcohol though, which leaves him inly with the hope of the others going easy on him.

But his expectations weren't high, so he wasn't surprised when Hoseok said: "Nah, come on man, just answer! You have to pick one."

And suddenly Taehyung felt cornered, all eyes resting on him and watching him. He wished to disappear right there and forever. His eyes fell down to his hands. He could simply answer with the truth and say it's Jeongguk, because hell he wouldn't want to even think about kissing anyone else but Jeongguk and that's exactly what drove him so crazy.

An other option is, he could lie and name any of the boys in the room, but he didn't want to give any false thoughts to anyone.

He really didn't want to answer this question, or any question in the direction 'who would you rather..' because his choice would always be Jeongguk. And although he tries to deny it the whole time, he knows it's there. Sighing, he reached for a cup filled with beer, a beverage he despised more than anything else. But before his fingertips could even reach the cup, the arms around him tightened and held him on place.

"It's okay, don't answer," Jeongguk's calming voice said, close to his ear.

And before Taehyung could even react, Jeongguk had already reached out for the cup and drink the whole thing, leaving Taehyung to stare at him with widened eyes. "What are you doing?!" He asked in a hushed whisper, everyone else looking at the scenario with stunned expressions.

Jeongguk put the cup aside, giving Taehyung a small smile, before turning to the others. "I drank for him, he can't tolerate alcohol. Also, isn't this game getting boring? We've been playing for an hour."

Taehyung's lips parted.

"Oh man, let's just hear Taehyung's answer,"
BamBam whined, clearly not reading the room.

"Dude, he doesn't wanna answer, let it be, Jeongguk already drank for him" Yoongi spoke, defending Taehyung, who looked down, embarrassed. Everyone who knows him, knew what his answer would've been if he decided to give one.

And Jeongguk probably now knows too what his answer would've been.

Taehyung finally got up from Jeongguk's lap, the older not holding him back anymore as the game ended. "Where are you going?"