26

I HATE YOU

"Because I'd do anything to hear it."

Many thoughts that had no literal content rushed through Taehyung's mind the moment Jeongguk's lips - so close to his - whispered these words. First it was being locked up in a classroom together, then it was the dream, then everything that happened up to this very moment where they were standing face to face, their lips only a push apart.

"Say it."

This was so wrong. So, so wrong.

"W-why would I..?" Taehyung whispered unsurely, his mind and eyesight getting clouded as his gaze fell to Jeongguk's lips. His heartbeat has never been this fast, his desires were never this strong. This whole evening he tried to fight everything he felt towards Jeongguk, but right now..

"Stop pretending." ...it needed only one little pushe to have Taehyung stop fighting. And that little push happened that exact moment, when his eyes lose themselves in the dark orbs of Jeongguk.

"Yes.."

Jeongguk smirked as his face inched closer, Taehyung now eager to feel his lips on his. The older let his lips brush Taehyung's once, driving the younger crazy, a whine almost slipping out as he wasn't getting the desired touch, only a small taste of it. A soft touch on his chin made Taehyung tilt his head up to Jeongguk, who moved his hand to cup Taehyung's face.

"Say it, say that you want to kiss me," the raven haired urged again, the warmth his body emitted feeling like the exact thing a certain blond needed.

Taehyung lost it.

"I want to kiss you."

No moment got wasted, when Jeongguk took ahold on Taehyung's waist, pulling him towards him and crashing their lips together. It felt like something inside of the blond exploded, the sparks shooting into every possible direction inside of his body.

Taehyung wasn't comprehending what was happening when he felt the wall against his back, but he still wrapped his arms around Jeongguk's neck and deepened the kiss, as their lips molded to one in a dancing act.

It was everything else but slow, it was sweet, but with a hint of deeply engraved desperation and a desire, one who finally escaped from the cage it was held in. Trapped between Jeongguk and the wall, their bodies pushed together, their lips pressed against each other, it felt like the time had stopped for Taehyung.

Every cards were laid open now.

It was as if he was sailing on a boat, one that was declared to be so safe, so secure, he could've discarded every doubt, every fear. He was ready to succumb to the swinging of the waves, almost eager to give all of himself to the open sea.

If there wasn't that iceberg disturbing the peacefulness.

Once Taehyung's brain started working fully again, he could identify a bitter taste on his lips that came from Jeongguk, a sudden fear and a feeling of mortification running through him. He quickly cut away from the kiss, a hand between his and Jeongguk's chests to keep a little distance.

They shared an intense eye contact... and Taehyung being overwhelmed with this whole situation let a small sob escape his lips, training his eyes down. "You're drunk," he mumbled, ashamed. He took a step aside, only to gently get pull back against the wall by a hand on his shoulder.