16

FEELINGS DECEIVE

Overthinking is and will probably forever be Taehyung's biggest enemy.

He was lying in bed now, it was around 11 pm and he couldn't find the will to close his eyes and drift off to dreamland. Not to mention, it is sleep that was the cause of this overthinking in the first place .

After coming back from school, Taehyung took a short nap. It was barely an half hour, but it felt like a whole day passed.

It did, actually. In his dream.

His fantastic dream that made him overthink literally everything.

"Ugh.." he huffed annoyed, switching the sides he was laying on.

Everything would've been alright if the dream was a concept-less and confusing one, that doesn't even make sense, like dreams usually would be.

But this... no, don't even try. It felt real. A dream so clear, that it had him staring around the room for 30 seconds when he woke up until he could even comprehend that it wasn't reality.

Anyways, enough tension building, you already got a hunch of what the dream was about, right?

Jeon Jeongguk.

Of fucking course.

The dream started off so innocent, just two best friends watching a child movie, Finding Nemo. It was throwback to when they were younger, both loving this movie.

However, simply watching a movie wasn't what threw Taehyung so off track.

Because him and Jeongguk were both grown ups- the age they are right now, and you can bet your eyeball that they barely even paid attention to the TV screen.

Only to each other.

Yes, you're thinking right. He dreamed about the whole program. Kissing, touching, sucking, fucking- and that with Jeongguk.

Taehyung woke up with a boner that evening.

It wasn't just that. The whole dream just displayed a happy life of two boys clearly in love.

He definitely blamed Jimin and Yoongi for this messed up dream. Their cute relationship and the things that happened with Jeongguk probably just got entangled with each other and mixed.

That is why he had that dream.

Taehyung took a shallow deep breath. Where is all this stuff suddenly coming from? Never has he viewed Jeongguk in a way like that. Not sexual and definitely not romantically.

Admittedly, he had to say that in these past few days, he found his mind slipping in that direction way too often though. Now that he sees Jimin and Yoongi together, living in their love bubble, he finds himself thinking more and more about relationships.

"I'm leaving mom!" Taehyung announced standing in the door step.

"Bye honey. Have fun in school!" He heard his mom shout back, as she was busy doing mom things in the kitchen. Taehyung and her hadn't talked about Jeongguk or what happened that evening again, but the conflict just dissolved with the time. It's been already a week, there's no use in ignoring each other.

Taehyung was on his way to school now. Everything seemed to go back to how it was. Him and Jeongguk were ignoring each other, unless it came to classes, where they would start bickering like the petty idiots that they are.

Although, there's this little secret of Taehyung. His eyes would always start searching for Jeongguk, his heart would speed up by the mention of him and now that he had this dream, he can't imagine how he will be able to faze Jeongguk in school today.