Moon

~3rd POV~

The sun in the suite begins to creep in under the curtains as Y/N sleeps blissfully on the plush couches in the lounge area, while two of the members are in the kitchen talking in low voices. The kitchen is close enough that Y/N is easy to see, the island counter offering a place to watch from afar as she stirs at the other members begin to wake up throughout the suite.

The coffee maker steams, with a low whistle increasing the members who are cautious not to wake their sleeping guest. Things had gone from strange to stranger in a matter of weeks, from a girl that no-one knew to sleeping on the suits couch. It was clear that Namjoon had become fond of the guest quickly, but the remaining members opinions were divided. Given the situation, it was delicate and needed to be handled with care and consideration. Namjoon may have been their leader, but the members cared deeply and would always hope for the best for him. One member however is paying particular attention as Y/N's chest rises and falls, strands of her hair have fallen onto her cheek and every now and then she smiles and mumbles in her sleep. She stirs as the whistling increases, gripping the hoodie's sleeve in her palm. 

"Don't tell me you've got a crush." A voice mumbles in the kitchen as the member who's resting on the bench shifts, turning to face his friend. "Joon won't like it if he see's you looking at her like that. I think she's really caught his interest."

There's an uncomfortable silence settling over the kitchen, the two friends don't notice as Y/N stirs at their voices, she keeps her eyes closed but tries to listen to the hushed conversation. It's impossible to tell who either is, their voices unclear and unless she opens her eyes she can't see who it is. 

"What's the odds. You'd both be at the gallery, and now you're both looking at her like there's something going on that you've never seen before. Maybe if you'd talked to her first, told her you took the photo it might have been you."  

Y/N wonders, who was the member with Namjoon at the gallery that day? He'd been fairly covered up, his mask pulled up and a beanie to cover his hair. Y/N had been too surprised when she was able to confirm that it was in fact Namjoon that day that the man accompanying him had slipped her mind. Apparently, she hadn't slipped his as he turned back to check if she was still asleep. 

"She's interesting. Even you can admit that." He tells his friend, cocking his head to one side as the coffee machine lets out a low, slow beep. 

"If it weren't for Joon, I'd say she was exactly your type. You've got the same nose." The second man laughs, trying to keep himself quiet he covers his mouth and returns to making coffee before the house is filled with zombie like members desperate for coffee and breakfast. 

The member by the counter spins on his heels, moving closer to his friend he whispers something low, getting a rise out of him seems to have made it harder for the first to quieten his laughter. 

"And you have the same temper. Just, think about it okay? They'll all be up soon." The first voice teases, before a door at the other end of the hallway slams closed and the first of the remaining members slowly wanders to plop down mindlessly onto the couch not far from Y/N. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~1st POV~

"Careful! She's asleep!" The second voice says through gritted teeth. Hobi's voice, being so close is easy to understand. 

"I totally forgot, it's not like this happens all the time okay?" He leans over, pulling the blanket up that's fallen to below my belly button back up to my shoulders. "Cute hoodie, do I want to know?" He says but no-one responds.

Soon I can hear another set of footsteps, followed by banging on a door and more footsteps. I can smell something cooking in the kitchen, the smell filling the entire space I feel like my nose must be twitching with excitement. My heads a little sore from last night but I can remember everything with clarity, down to the details in the stories we'd begun sharing. I can hear bodies shuffling around in the kitchen and someone returns to the couch, gently sitting down at the opposite end to where I'm still curled up. 

'Coffee. It's so close'. 

I open my eyes slowly, weary of who's in the kitchen in the hopes I can figure out what I'd been overhearing. To my dismay, Namjoon is in the kitchen sitting on one of the tall stools while Hobi and Jin stir something in pots on the stove. Taehyung is leaning on the counter with Jimin close by, both looking more asleep than I am I stifle a giggle which draws the members attention. 

"Morning, we were wondering when you'd wake up." I turn to see Yoongi sitting at the end of the couch, holding a mug of coffee in his hands he sips with a grin. 

I have two choices, admit that I'd been eavesdropping into what was clearly a private conversation earlier in the morning or I could play it off as I'd just woken up. They'd already been warned that I tended to be upfront, but I wondered if that would be the right play. It however would present an opportunity to figure out who the mystery voices were, as they playing field was now filled with too many people to discern who the voices belonged to. 

'A crush. Whoever took the photo.' I thought to myself with a smile. 

"Um, actually someone woke me up earlier making coffee, but I kind of slept through most of it." I said, shrugging my shoulders I looked around to the members.

 It was hard not to notice that not a single person seemed concerned. Yoongi remained at the couch, grinning as he watched me. Maybe he had been there? Or maybe he was watching to see if I was going to be different from the person I'd been after a few drinks last night. I paused as I realized that someone was missing, but as if on cue, Jungkook emerged from the hallway looking refreshed. His hair was wet as he ruffled it in a towel between his hands, he wore similar sweat pants to those he'd worn last night but this morning the absence of his shirt was clear as day.