Just One Day

"If you actually mean it, say it again. I need to hear it one more time." He hums, something washes over me. I meant what I had said, I want him to touch me. It feels different but good and my god does my body think this is a great idea. My mind and heart are confused, clouded by the drinks and the atmosphere I have no idea what I'm doing. 

"I want you to touch me, please." I sound like I'm begging and at this point I'm not far off. Something has been set off and I'm absolutely desperate for his touch. 

He pulls away, and I can feel myself droop as he steps away, looking towards the door. "We're going. Now." He tells me. 

He basically drags me to the elevator, without a word to me or the others. He watches the elevator doors close as we begin to ascend towards the apartment. He's still holding my hand when he swiftly pushes me into the wall of the elevator with a hand skimming the cut-out over my ribs. He leans down and kisses me with more need than I've ever experienced. He lifts the hand holding mine above my head, slowly tracing his other to take my remaining hand from his back. His kiss is deep and fiery and I can feel my knees getting weak. I'm wet and pushing desperately into him as he takes both of my hands into one of his before letting his other hand run down my face, never breaking the kiss. 

His hand trails down my neck, down the center of my body and over my hips. He lets a fingertip get dangerously close to the heat rising in my body as he shifts to pick me up, he releases my hands to lift my legs up to wrap around his waist. I can't recall thinking it but before long my hands are roaming his back, undoing a few buttons and running through his hair. This feels good, truly like I had hoped. I hadn't thought I'd end up like this with Jungkook but I wasn't complaining as we reached the suite and he broke the kiss to trail sweet kisses down my neck, nipping at my skin. 

I moan and feel him smile against my skin as he carries me down the hallway and into his bedroom. As he sets me down onto the bed, he looks at me for only a minute with a soft expression I can't quite place. 

"Do you really want this? Because I'll stop, but after this I don't know if I'll want to stop." 

I respond by leaning up and kissing at the first button remaining still done up on his shirt. As I undo another, I kiss his skin, trailing kisses down the length of his abs I reach the band of his pants. I look up to see he's tilted his head back, drinking in the sensation of each kiss. After a moment, he looks down, presumably to see what had stopped me from continuing. His shirt hangs loosely open, I tuck a finger into the band of his pants and kiss along the subtle V line, sucking to see his reaction. He moans, much to my own pleasure. 

" I mean it Y/N, I want you to be sure you want this. Because I can't fucking stop myself anymore." His voice is almost a growl as he stares down at me with frustration, longing, need.

It might be the alcohol speaking but I purr back, "Please, give me whatever you've been holding back." 

He leans in and kisses my neck as he unzips my dress, sliding it down to my hips his hands quickly roam up my bare back sending a tingling sensation all over me. Despite being drunk, nothing about this feels sloppy, he's being thoughtful with every touch, every kiss is placed in a way that makes my toes curl. He starts to kiss lower, kissing down where he cups my tits and begins kissing and nipping at me. He pushes forward, forcing me to lay down he begins to kiss more fiercely, sucking and nipping causing me to moan. He's intoxicating, he kisses lower and lower until he pushes my dress to fall to my ankles where I kick it off quickly. My hands find their way to his waistband where I struggle to undo the singular button, he takes over thankfully until we both are laying in just underwear with him hovering over me. 

In an unlikely coincidence, but my underwear are something he can recognize. I'm wearing the same panties from night he'd entered the bathroom unannounced, but this time I'm glad as he watches me. He smirks, before moving down to kiss at the band, pulling at it to flick it back down onto my skin. He runs his thumb along the top of the band, slowly edging his fingers under the band and onto my skin I reach down to run my fingers through his hair. He's been watching me the whole time, something that no words could ever describe. He crawls back up to me, and gives a sweet but deep kiss as my legs spread to wrap around him. Soon we're tangled up together, neither of us is holding back as I clutch his back. He's not gentle but not too rough and it's remarkable how easy this is for the both of us. From barely speaking, to flirtatious friends, this had never seemed to be on the cards until tonight.  

"Fuck... please. Yes. Yes." I moan, gripping his hair. I can't stop myself before letting go. It feels good as he soon follows, moaning as he finishes. He collapses onto of me, resting his head on my collar bone we're both breathing heavily and dripping with sweat. It's as though I'm sobering up as I realize where we are, what's happened and who I'm currently in bed with. But I'm not mad, honestly this is pretty perfect. Until I hear a door slam somewhere in the house. I can't be sure if it's the front door or a bedroom door, or how many people have entered the suite. 

As Jungkook reaches out, he pats my hair and brushes a strand from my cheek. "Do you regret it, if someone heard are you going to avoid me?" 

He won't look up at me, but seeing him like this I can't help but feel guilty, the position we're in. If someone's heard, especially Jimin or Namjoon, things could get awkward for all of us. 

But I can't lie in this moment, "No. I'm okay with it. But we'll cross to that bridge when we have to." 

I don't know what this is, if it's just a drunken one night thing or if it could extend to more but I can't be bothered. It is what it is. He finally looks up with a smile, "Good, it was fun. Really good. Better than I had imagined."

"You had imagined huh? I'll remember that tomorrow when you're sobered up. I'll head out, but if you need we can talk tomorrow after I've dealt with the hangover." 

And with that, I slipped out and curled up on my spot on the couch. As the night continued, members stumbled in and went to bed without incident. I didn't bother to check who had come or when, I'd deal with anything that might happen tomorrow.