Dionysus

After what felt like forever with Hobi and Tae making all the calls in regard to my styling, from clothes, to make-up and hair, I was finally ready. They slipped out to get themselves ready and before I knew it the day had fallen into early evening and the group were rearing to go. 

As I buckled my heels at my ankle I could hear a bottle pop from the lounging area, Jimin undoubtably with Jin and Jungkook at the ready to begin the night. Despite Tae rarely partaking, he'd promised me to sharing a drink at the bar before the evening truly began. I had so much to look forward to tonight and was easily able to put the thought of joining the boys on tour to the back of my mind. I studied myself in the mirror, with a pleased smile I flicked my hair to my back from my shoulders and turned to leave. 

"You look incredible, don't worry."

Namjoon was standing in the doorway watching me as I had studied myself, but that didn't bother me too much. There was still an undeniable attraction between us, trying to move past it left many opportunities for interactions such as this. Had things been different, had we not have started as a couple and kept things casual things may be different now. Or maybe not, maybe I still would have felt the same and things might have been worse.

"Oh, yeah thanks! You look good, like wow Joon." His strong arms and broad shoulders looked incredible in the white long sleeve shirt he was wearing, his long legs accented by casual but obviously expensive light jeans. 

We all hurried out and into the elevator, hitting floor twelve I looked between the guys. Some had snuck peaks at me, forming a strong pink blush across my cheeks and nose. They all looked incredible and I got to walk in with them this time. Jimin stood close to me, with Tae on my other side I couldn't help but feel empowered. They could be standing amongst models or movie stars and yet here I stood with one on each arm. 

"That first dance is mine, remember? I meant it when I said I want to feel firsthand how you turned Joon into mush." Jimin lent in, whispered in my ear with devilish eyes. Moments like this had made me wonder if even I could fall for his charms. 

"Careful Jimin-ssi. I might fall instead." I purred back, turning to face him he flushed for the first time ever. 

"Stop flirting! We're having a drink together before anything gets weird." Tae whined, breaking the moment thankfully. I hadn't really meant it, but seeing Jimin finally back down a little felt glorious, and there was some truth to the quiet comment. 

"Tae, it's harmless fun. Of course I'm having the first drink with you. But I'll say to all of you I'm sorry for my actions. I don't plan on being good tonight so those planning on babysitting me be warned." I could see Jin, Hobi and Yoongi shrug, identifying themselves as either unbothered or as my babysitters for the evening. 

"So, all bets are off tonight huh Y/N?" Jungkook laughed, standing towards the back of the elevator I hadn't realized he was even paying attention. Namjoon, standing at the opposite end glared at the wall. We had agreed to move forward, and I was blissfully aware that the club would be filled with more than just the eligible bachelors that I currently shared an elevator with. 

"Oh contraire, all bets are on. I love you guys, and I know that none of you would let me get hurt so I trust I can really let loose and have some fun." 

After a quick drink at the VIP tables with everyone, Tae and I toddled off to the bar to share the drink we'd previously promised each other. It was as I remembered, pretty bar staff rushing around, bright lights and good music. The company was better than previously, knowing them and the language better made my life easier and truly happier than I had ever been before. I had eyed a few handsome men amongst the crowd and knew that moving on from Joon wasn't going to happen easily. But it was for the best, someone with a lower profile would be ideal, but nothing serious. I couldn't get into anything knowing I'd either be travelling or heading home soon. 

"Aren't you worried somethings going to happen? With you letting go tonight?" Tae asked, sipping the drink he pulled a face before handing it back to me. 

"Babysitter number one, are you worried about me?" 

"Yes, I kind of am. Jimin has been heavy on you since you showed up. Joon isn't happy about all the attention he gives you." I could see genuine concern on his face as he sipped his glass of coke instead. 

"Joon and I would never have worked, a bit of harmless fun sounds okay. But I don't think he really sees me like that. We're just too alike, and we like flirting with each other but he's not about to ask me out or anything. Stop worrying so much Tae!" 

"Have you asked him that? How he actually feels? Joon won't like it if he really does but he would accept it if that's what you want." 

It's as though I'd been punched, thinking of being with Jimin in front of Namjoon like that didn't feel good. 

"If you're asking if we would date, I wouldn't. Jimin is no different from Namjoon with the whole scandals business. I couldn't seriously date any of you for that matter. But a bit of fun? I don't know Tae. Casual maybe but I hadn't really thought into it." 

Since entering the bar, I was already onto my fifth or sixth drink at this point, thinking about this only made it worse as I quickly drank the remaining drops of pretty pink and purple cocktail before ordering another. The seventh went down without interruption, with Tae continuing to watch the rest of the group as they danced and drank at the table. 

"Well, I hope you think about it okay? We want you to be happy no matter what. That includes Joon. And Jimin's on his way now so you're running out of time."