From The Author

Characters in the following are purely theoretical personalities with images referencing the idols. The story does not represent who they actually are as people. Please be respectful of the guys as the characters are written from a completely hypothetical scenario. Y/N is whoever you want her to be. The reference to another starlet is made up, nothing ever happened and is more of the same for how management and the company are depicted. 

Please feel free to comment on anything that doesn't make sense or spelling/grammatical errors. It's been a long time since I've written anything, let alone a story like this. I'm happy for receive critical reflection but would prefer people to be polite when doing so. 

Possibly, if anyone likes this and has any requests? That would be really cool. 

Originally this was intended to have multiple endings but I grew to love the Jungkook ending too much to post any other ending, but if you're curious to see an ending with someone else feel free to comment who and why! 

Also shout out to those who own the pictures/gifs used in the chapters. These are not my own! Just from google/Pinterest so if you know/are the owner please let me know so credit can be given!

Thanks and I really hope you enjoy reading x