Filter

"You can't keep her to yourself all night Tae." Jimin laughed, wandering over casually with his signature teasing smile. 

While he may have been talking to Tae, his eyes were clearly focused on me as he looked from my face down the length of my body, landing on my legs as I turned on the small stool to face him. I remained seated, but made sure to stretch my legs out to lengthen them and to show off the arrangement of colorful tattoos that I had failed to add to since my trip. It felt oddly normal as he ogled me. 

"You too have fun, just not too much fun." Tae said with a small smile, patting my arm he retreats to the VIP area with Jungkook, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi. 

As I looked around, Hobi had found a large group to dance with and was the center of attention as I had expected. Jimin however had still made his way to me, and this meant that despite being tipsy I had to make sure I didn't mess this up. There was no way he was getting the best of me tonight, I could play his game well at this point. He extended his hand, with a small eye smile as though I didn't realize what he was playing at. Graciously, I take his hand and slide off the seat. We're about the same height with my heels on, making it easy to lean into him. He wraps an arm around my waist as he guides me to the dance floor. I can feel everyone watching uneasily from the booth, but I feel as though after all this time it was overdue for this situation to be in the past. I couldn't have Namjoon, there was no way. But I could have fun, and regardless if it was someone they knew or not it shouldn't matter anymore. 

"Are you sure you want to do this? You're going to be in big trouble." I whispered, placing my lips close to his neck. 

"Y/N, haven't you noticed? I'm always in trouble, I am trouble. But you? I want to see what kind of trouble you really are." His words are hard to follow, I hadn't been trouble intentionally, but as we arrive not far from the group Hobi was dancing with I'm dragged from my thoughts by a shift in the music. It's fast paced and hot. 

The DJ has begun to play one of BTS' own songs, and UGH! plays loud throughout the club. Hobi's eyes light up as he begins dancing the main chorus to the delights of his new friends as I see Jin and Yoongi run to join him. Jimin turns me, so we're facing each other and dangerously close. His hands are now both wrapped around my waist, but this doesn't feel as oddly familiar to the first night as I had anticipated. While Namjoon had looked at me with hunger in his eyes, his eyes were still soft and sweet. Jimin however more resembled a hungry lion, there was little to nothing else as he begins to grind into me. 

'I might actually be out of my depth here.' 

But as if natural, my body responds while my mind is foggy. I might've drank more than I had counted, I'm a little dizzy and the look in his eyes is filling me with pure ecstasy. I turn so I can lean my ass into him closer as he runs his hands up my body, I stifle a giggle. I drop low to the ground, looking up he looms over me with a smirk. I turn so as I rise we're facing each other. As I reach his mid section, I slip a hand under the hem of his shirt, running my fingers over his abs. Instinctively, he reaches down to grab my throat gently but forcefully. He brings me up to him as the club fills with the sounds of shots being fired as the song nears its end. It's hard to breathe with his hand around my throat, but not from the pressure. He's incredibly good and he's now looking at my lips with his head tilted to the side curiously. 

He must have realized I was looking, because his arms move back to my lower back with one edging dangerously close to my ass. He's still looking incredibly overconfident, so I move both hands to grab my ass and his eyes light up. 

"I'm starting to see what got Joon acting all funny now. But where's the moment where I'm dizzy and desperate to kiss you, huh?" He's squeezes once, with his lips a breath away from my earlobe. 

It's a fair point, while in a drunken haze I don't feel like I need to kiss him. The air is heavy and hot and I can practically taste him, but I'm not trying to kiss him. Maybe I never would, maybe the flirtation would never pass this level of physical. It was a shameful thought, but maybe our chemistry didn't extend past words and occasional touches.

"What do you feel then?" I blurt out. As if Tae's climbed into my brain, I say it without a second thought. 

"I feel like I'm drunk on you." He says, with his smirk remaining I can see he's being truthful, despite what I imagine is a copious amount of alcohol swirling around his system. 

"I get that, I kind of feel the same." He's nailed the feeling, it's as if I can't get enough of his attention, how he looks at me, the flirtation is like a night of drinking. It's not essential to survive but it definitely helps and it feels so good.

"You could kiss me right now, you know? I wouldn't stop you that's for sure." He tells me, looking into my eyes before glancing back to my lips. He's biting his lip again, and it's working for him. Part of my brain says I could kiss him, what's the harm? A kiss isn't that big of a deal. But the songs ends. 

It's like the haze lifts slightly, "I think I'm good, for now. But I think I need a drink, want one?" Jimin shakes his head. He doesn't appear disappointed, he's smiling. Maybe he's proud that a woman could get that close and say no. 

"Everyone said from the first day we met that you were 'really something' but I could never get on board as much as everyone else. Count me onboard though, after that. You're truly something special Y/N." He laughs, before being absorbed by the sea of bodies. 

While I didn't quite understand what he'd meant, I was happy. The moment was perfect between us and I wouldn't have wanted to change it for anything. The perfect flirtation would remain intact and I could stumble back to the bar for another drink with peace of mind.