Lights

After a quick drink and a cigarette on the lavish balcony overlooking the city, I could sense someone as they approached. 

"Those are bad for you, yah know?" It was Yoongi, looking as good as ever. "You know Joon wasn't that happy about you and Jimin, but I'm surprised. You didn't seem that into him tonight." 

I stub out the smoke quickly, before he reaches me I pop in some gum. I hated smoking anywhere near them. After applying some perfume quickly, I thought about what he'd said. 

"Like I keep saying, it's just fun. And if something did happen, it wouldn't be serious. I hope he understands, but I still have needs." 

We had never really talked about it, but it had been a long time since I'd been kissed, let alone anything else. I'd not slept with Joon like that, despite wanting to. 

"Then why not hook up with Jimin? He'd be up for it. He likes you that much and he wouldn't be serious about it. Joon would get over it." 

He was right. I had been close enough to feel that Jimin would be up for it, for lack of the better term. I wouldn't object to the idea either, but I wasn't desperate for it. I wanted to feel that desperation, the need to take him upstairs and back to his room but it hadn't come. 

"I don't know Yoongs, it just never happened I guess. I don't mind if something happens or not. If it doesn't feel right I won't. I don't want to hurt Joon but if something happens I think he and I could move past it since we're friends now." 

He nods as if to agree, "Yeah, he'd be fine. Maybe he'd be mad the next morning but he'd get over it." 

While it hurts to consider, Namjoon would have to be able to accept it if something did happen. Or I'd have to leave. Yoongi and I however leave it at that, returning to the booth I find myself between Jin and Jungkook as he returns with another round for everyone. The tables filled more than last time and I can smell alcohol on everyone but Tae. In the moment, I can feel a hand slide from my knee to the hem of my dress. I can feel electricity as he touches me and I turn to him with a questioning expression. He's not looking at me, still talking with the others as he plays with the hem of my dress. The table's covering my legs, so no-one but he and I know what's happening. He's playing coy, talking with the others as though nothing is happening but it's definitely something. I finish my drink slowly, listening to the boys who discuss the upcoming tour with excitement and anticipation. 

"Hey Y/N, let's go for a dance after these?" Jungkook asks, smiling sweetly at me as he quickly glances to the table that hides his hand. His face is red, he's had plenty tonight. 

Everyone looks curiously at their maknae as he removes his hand and rises to allow us both to exit the booth. 

"Sure Kookie! I was feeling another dance coming on!" I down my drink and head after him. As I stand I notice something, between my legs is damp and I can't keep my eyes off of him as he smirks at me. 

'I didn't feel like this earlier, maybe I'm drunker than I thought', the thought however doesn't stop me from taking his hand and running towards the crowded dance floor. 

Much like with Jimin he's on me immediately, strong arms wrapping around me he tilts his head back to look at the lights. I can see sweat dripping down the side of his neck and his smile is infectious. He's in a button down, with the top three or four undone as if that's exactly what the designer had envisioned. I thumb at his collar, wrapping my other arm around his neck. We dance like this for one, two, three songs as the night draws on. We're brought drinks by the others periodically, but never once leave each others sides. It feels good, different to Jimin, but still good. 

"God, this is bad Y/N." He says, in what can only be described as a low moan.

"What is, can't handle me anymore?" I ask, batting my eyelashes I lick my lips. Normally he's more composed than this during our exchanges, but tonight somethings off. 

"You aren't the problem at all, god Y/N you're the only thing about this that isn't a problem." I can feel him pressing against me and I immediately understand. 

'Ugh, yes please.' 

"What then? Kitten got your tongue?" I ask teasingly. He looks into my eyes, there's so much to process as I can only guess as to what he's thinking. I'm not worried like before, the others could be looking and I wouldn't know. 

He looks frustrated as he pokes his tongue into his cheek, turning to face the tables I wonder what he's looking at. I follow his stare to realize that the boys are talking to a group of exceptionally pretty girls, with Namjoon looking thrilled to have a tall, dark haired woman on his arm. It hurts, but nothing like I thought it might. But that may have something to do with the alcohol and Jungkook's hands all over me. 

"You guys might have talked, but he won't let me touch you. I know it, you know it... so what are we doing?" He's stopped watching them and his eyes are fixated on me. 

Now I'm the frustrated one, this feels too good and Namjoon's busy with another woman chatting and flirting but I'm not allowed to touch Jungkook? How is that fair? What would it matter if we kissed? So what if we went upstairs right now? 

"Who asked him? I want you to touch me, does that not matter?" My eyes slowly trail down his face and land on his lips. 

He seems hesitant, while I feel like I've made a terrible mistake. I pull away but he's strong and holds me close to him. He's studying my expression and I can't turn to face away from him. Maybe I'm drunk, but this wasn't where I'd expected to be tonight.