One

Demi | Mature

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, iamkittens and 6,518,462 others ddlovato Happy 27th Birthday to my husband

ddlovato Happy 27th Birthday to my husband. My soulmate. The man who has changed my life 😻💍
View all 1,617,451 comments
obj Proof this is my shirt 🤣
ddlovato It's MY shirt 🙄😜
maddelagarza Happy Birthday Big Bro 🎂💙

I smiled, leaning back into Odell's chest as his arms slid around my waist, his hands pressing against my belly.

"Happy Birthday" he placed his chin in my neck and I reached back to caress the side of his face, flipping the pancake over in the pan so it didn't burn. I was slowly becoming distracted by Odell's fingers on the bare skin of my 19 week baby bump.

"Thank you, Angel" he pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"You think these are done?" he gently laughed as he wrapped his hand around mine that held the spatula. He flipped one of the pancakes over before he spoke.

"Yeah, I'll grab some plates" he moved away from me and grabbed two plates from the cupboard. I placed a pancake on each of the plates before I glanced back at Odell.

"Go and sit down" my lips twitched at the corners. His eyebrows raised slightly but I just nudged him in the side. "Can you let Batman back in?" he nodded and I turned my focus onto the pancakes as Odell let Batman in. I grabbed some blueberries and strawberries, some whipped cream and maple syrup. I bit down on my lip as I decorated Odell's pancake so it looked like a face. A smile spread across my face at my work. I decorated mine almost the same and then turned to Odell who sat at the counter. He laughed as I slid the plate towards him, a wide smile on his face as he glanced up at me as I slid onto the seat beside him.

"This is awesome, Baby. I almost don't wanna eat it" I rolled my eyes as he smirked at me. We ate our breakfast in a comfortable silence, my hand caressing my belly as baby fluttered around inside me. Every little movement was a comfort. If I haven't felt anything for 5 minutes, I begin to panic. Losing Iona has made me a little paranoid already this pregnancy and I'm currently only 19 weeks.

"That was an incredible pancake, Angel" I lightly laughed as I glanced over to Odell who had his hand pressed to his stomach. "You've improved a lot" I nibbled on my lip.

"I had an amazing teacher, that's why" his lips twitched at the corners as he leant to kiss me. I went to grab his plate but he playfully slapped my hand away.

"Let me do it."

"But it's your birthday" my lips formed into a pout.

"And you're pregnant" I rolled my eyes knowing that even if I tried to argue, I wouldn't win. I bit down on my lip as he leant to kiss me again. He then grabbed the plates and headed to the sink. I watched him as he rinsed them off and placed them in the dishwasher. I continued to caress my belly as I silently watched him, admiring the way his muscles rippled. My lower stomach twisted with desire. His lips twitched into a smirk as he turned to face me, his arms crossing over his chest. "Can I help you, Gorgeous?" I swallowed hard as my eyes roamed over his bare chest.

"Yes, you can" I pushed myself up from the stool and walked towards him, wrapping my hands around his neck and bringing his lips down to meet mine. His hands moved to settle on my hips as I slowly stumbled backwards until my back lightly hit the counter. He slowly began to push my shorts down my legs. I stepped out of them as they dropped to my feet. Odell's hands moved to wrap around my thighs.

"Someone's horny this morning" I began to nibble on his bottom lip as he lifted me up onto the counter. "You're lucky I love you" I rolled my eyes as I ran my hands down his chest, deepening our kiss. He moaned against my mouth as I wrapped my hand around his length, beginning to move it along him until he hardened in my grip. "God, this is an amazing birthday already" I giggled, momentarily detaching our lips as I adjusted myself on the counter and pressed the tip of his erection into my hole. "I love pregnancy on you" he mumbled, beginning to nibble and suck on my neck as he slowly moved his hips against mine.

-

I smiled at the frame hanging on the wall, instantly beginning to play with the necklace around my neck. The frame was given to me as a birthday present from Odell. It was a photo frame of everything we had to remind us of Iona. It included the onesie that was brought for her by my mom and Eddie. It's something I find myself staring at regularly.

"You okay, Angel?" I nodded as Odell kissed the back of my head, his fingers caressing my side.

"I'm good. Are you ready?" I slowly turned to face him, smiling as I ran my hands down his jacket. "You look handsome" his lips twitched into a smile as he leant to kiss me. I lightly caressed his jawline as our lips danced together. "You smell amazing too" he laughed as I pulled away from him.

"You look beautiful, Angel" I glanced down at myself. His hand moved to rest on my belly. I smiled back up at him, his thumb caressing my bump. "Bump looks incredible in this dress" I nibbled on my lip as I began to run my fingers over the top of his head. "I'm sure your ass looks just as good" I rolled my eyes as Odell glanced up to meet my gaze. He leant to kiss me, his tongue sliding along my bottom lip as his hands moved along my body and down onto my ass.

"You're making me want you" he laughed against my lips, the vibrations made my body shiver. I pulled my lips off his and placed my hands on his chest to hold him at a distance. "We have a reservation at 8. We need to go" I giggled as he moved my hands off his chest and he leant to kiss me.

——