Eight

Demi

Demi Lovato shows off baby bump

The Sorry Not Sorry songstress was spotted out having brunch in LA this morning with her two sisters. Lovato wore a pair of black leggings and a knitted jumper that perfectly showcased her blossoming baby bump.

I smiled as Batman instantly ran at me as I stepped through the front door and dropped my purse to the floor.

"Hi Baby. I'd love to fuss you but if mommy sits down on the floor, she won't be able to get back up" he continued to jump at my legs as I slid my feet out of my sneakers. "I wonder if daddy's finished the nursery yet" his tail wagged as he instantly ran towards the stairs. I laughed as I followed behind him, my hand resting on my belly as baby stretched. I had to stop half way up the stairs and catch my breath as baby decided to jam their feet in my ribs. I rubbed at my side until baby finally decided to move. "Ouch, Honey. You running out of room in there?" I began back up the stairs, smiling at Batman who was laid on the top step. "Did you wait for me, Baby?" he stood and walked beside me towards the baby's nursery. The door was closed so I gently knocked. It took a moment for the door to be pulled open and Odell stepped out, closing the door behind him.

"Hi Angel" I smiled as he leant to kiss me, his hand resting on my belly. "How was brunch?" he questioned as he combed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm stuffed" he lightly laughed. "It was incredible though" he slid his thumb along my bottom lip.

"I'm glad you had fun" I nodded, my eyes darting to the door behind him. He lightly laughed. "I'm not finished just yet" I rolled my eyes, a pout forming on my lips as he smirked. "Why don't you go lay down and I'll come get you when I've finished? It shouldn't be too much longer, I haven't got much left to do" I nibbled on my lip as I met his gaze.

"I'll end up falling to sleep, O" he flashed me a light smile and leant to kiss my forehead.

"I'll wake you."

"You wouldn't dare" he laughed as he twirled a strand of my hair repeatedly around his finger. "Unless you willingly want to deal with a cranky ass pregnant bitch" he cupped my chin in his hands and leant to peck my lips.

"Go and lie down. I'll get you when it's finished" I released a breath as he turned to enter the room. I glanced down at Batman who was sat by my feet.

"Come on, Batman, you can keep me company" the moment I laid down in bed and I cuddled into my pregnancy pillow, my entire body relaxed and I could feel myself slowly drifting off to dreamland.

-

My face scrunched up as I woke to fingers delicately caressing my jawline. I groaned as I stretched, forcing my eyes open. Odell lightly laughed as he leant to kiss my forehead.

"I've finished with the nursery, Angel" my lips twitched at the corners. "You want to come and see it?" I instantly nodded, stretching out as I rolled onto my back. Odell's hand moved to rest on my belly and I smiled at baby's kicks. I covered my mouth as I yawned and Odell leant in to kiss my cheek. I eventually pushed myself to sit, dangling my legs over the edge of the bed as I caressed my belly. I groaned as I stood, baby instantly pushing down on my bladder.

"Can I pee first?" Odell laughed as I trudged towards the en-suite. I did my business, my hand caressing my belly as I walked back into the master bedroom. Odell was stood by the bed and I instantly walked towards him, cuddling into his chest. He laughed as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You okay, Dem?"

"Tired" he pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "And my entire body aches" his fingers lightly massaged my back.

"How about we check on the nursery and then I'll run you a bath?" my lips twitched at the corners as I moved away from him, lightly playing with his shirt.

"I'd like that" I ran my fingers along his neck and then brought his lips down to meet mine. "Okay, I'm ready to see the nursery" he slid his hand into mine. I followed him out of the bedroom and down the corridor. The door to the nursery was closed. He reached out to open it and then signalled for me to step in first. My jaw slowly dropped and tears began to well in my eyes as I looked at baby's nursery for the first time.

 My jaw slowly dropped and tears began to well in my eyes as I looked at baby's nursery for the first time

My hand covered my mouth as I choked on a sob, my other hand lightly caressing my belly

My hand covered my mouth as I choked on a sob, my other hand lightly caressing my belly. Odell's hand pressed lightly into my back. I softly cried as I cuddled myself into his side.

"I really hope these are positive tears?" he gently ran his fingers through my hair as I nodded.

"I love it."

"Then, why are you crying?" I rolled my eyes as I moved myself away from him and I wiped at my cheeks.

"It's called being pregnant, Odell, you wouldn't understand" he laughed as I gently nudged him in the side. I continued to wipe at my cheeks as I walked around the nursery, admiring every little thing we already had for baby. I smiled as I opened the door to the closet, it full to the brim with clothes ready for their arrival.

"I've ordered them by size" I glanced back at Odell.

"You're such a domestic goddess" he loudly laughed at my smirk. "I love it, Odell. It's amazing. I can't wait for baby" I glanced down at my belly, smiling wider at their kicks.

"You still want me to run you that bath?" I bit down on my lip and nodded, glancing to Odell who was stood by the door.

ddlovato Instastory

——