Thirty

Demi | Mature

I carried Olive on my hip as I stepped back into the master bedroom with a gift bag in my hand and the pregnancy test in my pocket. I'd breastfed and changed Olive all within an hour. We only breastfeed now in the morning, during nap times and then before bed. We're slowly starting to introduce her to solids. She tried some puréed banana yesterday, the smile on her face as she ate it made both me and Odell laugh.

"Shall we sing for daddy?" she glanced to me as I caressed her cheek. Odell was laid on his side, his arm underneath his head. I walked to his side and lowered the gift bag to the floor. "Why don't we wake daddy with a kiss, Livi?" a smile formed on my face as she puckered her little lips. "Kiss daddy's cheek" I leant over with her until her lips pressed against Odell's cheek. She cuddled herself back into me and giggled. I watched as Odell stirred, his lips twitching into a smile. His gorgeous eyes fluttered open and his smile widened. "You woke daddy, Baby" she continued to giggle, her fingers in her mouth as I bounced her on my hip.

"Morning Beautiful" Olive leant down to him as he pushed himself to sit. He took her and settled her on his lap.

"What do we say to daddy, Olive?" she pressed her hand against Odell's lips, squealing as he blew raspberries against it. She pulled her hand away and then pressed it against her mouth. We laughed as she tried to copy what Odell did.

"You're silly" she squealed as Odell lightly tickled her tummy. She squirmed on his lap and then rolled off him. His hand settled on her side as she lay beside him on the bed, beginning to play with her feet. "Morning Angel" I leant down to kiss him as he smiled up at me. He slid his hand along my cheek.

"Happy Birthday, Handsome."

"Thank you, Gorgeous."

"You want your presents?" he lightly smiled at me as I leant to grab the gift bag. It was blue and had 'Happy Birthday Daddy' on it. "These are from Olive. I have one for you to, but you'll have to wait a couple months for it" his eyes watched me with intrigue as I sat beside him, trying to contain my wide smile. He didn't question me and pulled the first gift from the bag. He had recently broke his watch so the first present was a Michael Kors watch.

"Baby, this is awesome" he beamed as he fastened it around his wrist. I nibbled on my nail as I lightly smiled at him.

"It was all Olive" he laughed as my lips twitched into a smirk. Also in the gift bag was some tortoiseshell framed sunglasses and a key ring that had 'Daddy est. 2018' on it.

"Baby, you're incredible" I leant to peck his lips.

"We're not finished" his eyebrows scrunched together and I laughed as he took another glance into the gift bag. "It isn't in there" we silently stared at each other for a moment. I took Odell's hand and pushed it into my sweater pocket. His eyebrows raised as he touched the pregnancy test and I bit down on my lip as I waited for his reply. He slowly relaxed back, pulling the pregnancy test from my pocket. I lifted Olive up and settled her on my lap as she began to fuss. She quickly occupied herself with my rings. I kept my eyes on Odell who was staring down at the pregnancy test.

"You-You're pregnant?" I nodded, pressing my cheek against the top of Olive's head as she relaxed back against me.

"I took it at 5:30 this morning" his lips spread into a wide smile as he glanced up to meet my gaze.

"We're having another baby. You're gonna be a big sister, Olive" she glanced to Odell, her mouth hanging open. We both laughed at the expression on her face. "I love you" he leant to press his lips to my cheek. "I love you too, Princess" Olive squealed as he took a hold of her and he held her above his head, bringing her down to kiss her every so often. Her little giggle warmed my heart. I slid my hand along my stomach, imagining us with two little babies in a years time.

-

We celebrated Odell's birthday at home. He didn't want to do anything especially after finding out about the baby. My family and Heather visited around lunch and we got to celebrate with them for a bit. I could tell that Odell was struggling to keep quiet about the baby. His mates messaged asking if he wanted to go out for the night to celebrate but he declined, even though I said it would be fine.

"I don't need to go out and get drunk to celebrate" I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and he nuzzled his face into my neck. I squirmed as his beard tickled. He softly laughed as he pressed his hands against my stomach. "I love you and I want to spend my birthday with you, Olive and our little bean. I can plan something else with them at some other time" the smile on my face widened.

"You want some cake?"

"Mmm, I would love some cake" I bit down on my lip as he slid his hand under my leggings and between my legs.

"I mean actual cake, Odell" his lips twitched into a smirk against my cheek. A moan slid from my lips as he began to rub me through my panties. I could feel my arousal growing and my panties quickly dampened with my juices.

"Why would I want cake?" he pressed a kiss to my cheek. "When I can have you" his lips brushed against my ear. He pushed my panties out of the way and pushed his finger into me. I dropped my head back against his shoulder, moaning as he curled his finger inside me. "I love you" I gasped as he pressed his thumb to my clit.

"I love you too."

Liked by iamkittens, libbykelter and 7,527,573 othersddlovato I fucking love you 😍 Happy 28th Baby

ddlovato I fucking love you 😍 Happy 28th Baby. Thank you for being the best husband, best friend and best daddy that I know 🖤 LET'S EAT CAKE 🎂🤪
View all 2,816,572 comments
obj Cake sounds good Angel 🤣😅😍🤤🔥
      ddlovato 😉❤️
theoneandonlydallaslovato 28 and killing it bro 😎

——