Forty

Demi | Mature

Is Demi Lovato Pregnant with Number 3?

Lovato, 28, was seen out with older sister, shopping for supplies for her daughter's first birthday. The star was carrying a bunch of balloons whilst caressing her stomach. Some eagle-eyed fans spotted a baby bump. Is the songstress expecting baby number 3 only a year after delivering her daughter with husband, Odell Beckham Jr.

I don't even care that I've been spotted out with my bump on show. I still don't plan to announce anything anyway. If people want to believe I'm pregnant, then they can.

ddlovato Instastory

"I know it's sad, Baby, but we can't stop her from growing up" I rolled my eyes and nudged Odell's chest as he leant to kiss my temple

"I know it's sad, Baby, but we can't stop her from growing up" I rolled my eyes and nudged Odell's chest as he leant to kiss my temple. I quickly wiped my cheeks and then lowered my phone down onto the nightstand.

"She's gonna be 1, Odell. It's sad" he softly laughed as he wrapped his arm around me. "And I thought you'd be sad. She's your little princess" I slid my hand along his cheek.

"I am sad but I'm not gonna cry about it."

"I bet you cry tomorrow" he laughed as he shook his head. "I bet you $5 that you cry tomorrow" my lips twitched into a smirk as I held my hand out for him to shake.

"I'm not gonna bet on my emotions, Baby" I cupped his face in my hands as his tongue slid along his bottom lip. I bit down on my lip as I brought his lips down to meet mine. I slid my fingers into his light curls. "Okay, I probs will cry tomorrow" I smirked against his lips. "But I'm not betting on it" I softly laughed as I slid my hand down his side and under his shirt. His body shivered under my delicate touch. His lips travelled down my jaw and into my neck. A soft moan slid from the back of my throat as I ran my fingers into his light curls. He slowly pushed my shirt up my body, beginning to kiss down my chest. My body arched into him as his tongue slid along my nipple causing an electric shock to shoot down to my already damp pussy. He softly kissed down my body, every little kiss made my body shiver. I clamped my fingers around his curls as he continued further south, hooking his fingers around my shorts and slowly tugging them down my legs. My legs fell open on instinct and I softly moaned as he slid his finger along my slit. I combed my fingers through my hair as he eased his finger into my wet hole. "You like that, Baby?" I whimpered, arching my back as he kissed along my stomach.

"O" his fingers pushed against my g-spot. He leant over me, wrapping his lips around my nipple. I moaned out as I slid my fingers through his curls. My hips began to move in time with his fingers as I felt myself slowly reaching my high.

"Don't cum" he pressed his lips to my ear. I began to breathe heavy as I tried to hold myself back.

"O, I-I struggle to-to hold my bladder never-never mind..." I bit down on my lip, clutching onto his curls. "Fuck, O. I-I gotta..." he gently nibbled on my earlobe. Just as I felt myself nearing my peak, he removed his fingers. "No" I whimpered, breathing heavily as I glared at him. "You're mean. I was so close" he laughed as he pecked my cheek. He lifted his fingers up to his mouth and then licked off my juices. My stomach clenched as he moaned. He pressed his lips to my neck and then began to kiss his way down my body. Soft moans slid from the back of my throat as he kissed further south. I was already squirming around on the bed, craving that release I'd been denied of. I cried out as his tongue slid up my slit, my entire body beginning to shake as my high hit. He continued to lap at my juices as I rode out my high, my breaths heavy and rapid. I slid my fingers through his curls, my hips rocking against him as I attempted to catch my breath.

"You hot, Mama" I bit down on my lip and softly laughed as he moved away from me, sliding his hands along my thighs. "You're beautiful too" a content smile formed on my face as Odell pressed his hard erection against my damp slit. He gently rocked his hips against me as he slid his hands along my sides. He leant over to kiss me, just able to without my bump getting in the way. I cupped his face in my hands as I slid my tongue along his bottom lip. He softly groaned against my mouth as I clamped around his dick. "Fuck Baby" he kissed down my jaw and then nuzzled his face into my neck beginning to suck on my sweet spot.

"Mmm, I love you" his lips twitched into a smile against my neck as I slid my hands down his back. The higher I felt myself building, the more I dug my nails into his back. His thrusts remained gentle even though I begged him to go faster. He moved to press his forehead to mine.

"I-I'm close, Angel" he groaned as he pressed his lips to mine. I slid my tongue into his mouth. His moans made my body shiver. I clamped around his dick as he tensed above me. I could feeling him gently twitching inside me. I cried out as I flew over the edge, my body squirming on the bed beneath him. "Fuck Baby" he slid from me, his breathing rapid as he dropped down onto the bed beside me. I ran my fingers into my hair, attempting to settle my rapid breathing. "I love you" he softly whispered, a smile forming on my face as he rolled to face me, sliding his hand along my bump.

"I love you too" he pressed a soft kiss to my cheek and then cuddled into my side. I softly smiled at the gentle movements of my son in my belly. The gentle kicks helped settle me to sleep.

——