Twenty

Demi

Liked by theoneandonlydallaslovato, jillpowellglam and 6,516,662 others ddlovato Mom - I am beyond grateful to have you as my momma

ddlovato Mom - I am beyond grateful to have you as my momma. I'll love you forever. Happy Mother's Day 💗
View all 1,628,846 comments
maddelagarza ❤️❤️❤️
iamkittens Happy Momma's Day to you both 💞

We spent Mother's Day with my family and we had a home cooked meal prepared by Eddie. My cousin who's lived away for quite a few years even surprised her. Spending the day with my family made me realise how lucky I am, especially when I was watching my entire family interact with Olive. I would have loved for Iona to have these moments. I found myself welling up a couple of times throughout the day, missing my daughter who never got to live.

We had a homecooked meal the day after with Heather for Mother's Day. It was amazing to also get to celebrate the day with her because she brought the love of my life into the world. I married her son, she's also my mother. I feel like I could talk to her about anything. I love her like my own mom.

Just two days after Mother's Day was our first anniversary. My 6 week check-up was scheduled for the same day and I prayed that everything would come back clear and that I could resume all normal activities. I had never felt so horny than in the last week. I couldn't wait for Odell to fuck me. My appointment was scheduled for 9am so I woke, fed Olive, got dressed and then left with Max. I've never left Olive alone for more than 5 minutes to shower so leaving her at home with Odell was a little hard. There was this sort of ache in my heart from being away from her. I was out the house for just over an hour but I thankfully came back with news that I could fuck Odell. Olive was asleep when I stepped into the living room. I settled myself on Odell's lap and held his face in my hands as I leant down to crash my lips with his. He softly laughed into the kiss as he gripped my hips with his hands.

"I'm guessing it's good news?" he mumbled against my lips. I leant away from him, bit down on my lip and nodded.

"Yep" he laughed again as I crashed my lips back to his. I began to grind myself on his lap, his hands moved to squeeze my ass. I moaned against his lips, my lower region began to ache for him. I grumbled as he pulled his lips off mine and he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I wanna make it special. I don't wanna just fuck you" he pressed his finger to my lips as I leant to kiss him again. He laughed as I pouted.

"Please" he shook his head, his lips twitched up into a smirk.

"How would you feel about going out tonight?" he played with a strand of my hair that he twirled around his finger.

"In public?" he softly laughed as he nodded. "I-I don't know" my stomach suddenly began to twist. I haven't really been out in public since I had Olive. I was spotted leaving the doctor's office a couple of weeks ago but I haven't gone out since and I haven't dressed up and tried to look sexy. I was ridiculed when I last went out. I was criticised for still looking pregnant. I still look pregnant now and I couldn't pull off wearing what I used to. I was wearing leggings and a shirt when I was spotted out last time and the comments about my weight were nasty as fuck. I've come a long way with my body in the last couple of weeks but I still get insecure about it at times. I know that losing the baby weight will take time.

"Dem?" his finger lightly caressed my jaw.

"I-What about Olive?" my eyes moved to Olive's bassinet. "We haven't left her alone yet. Leaving her for just over an hour to go to the doctor's office was hard enough" he glanced down briefly, his hands moving to rest on my thighs. I bit down on my lip as I watched him. "You've made plans, haven't you?"

"It's fine, Baby. I can cancel them" my heart ached as he glanced up at me with a light smile on his face. I suddenly felt bad, like the worst wife ever.

"No, you shouldn't have to do that. It's our first anniversary and you want to make it special. I'm just being a bitch" I climbed off his lap as Olive released a light cry. I forced a smile onto my face as I stared down at her beautiful face that was slightly blurred by the tears in my eyes. "Hi Beautiful" I lifted her up against my chest and pressed a kiss to her forehead. I jumped slightly as an arm wrapped around my waist and I was gently pulled into his chest.

"You aren't being a bitch, Demi" he pressed a delicate kiss to the top of my head. "If you don't want to go out, we don't have to. We can order in and cuddle up on the couch. We can have a movie night or something" I slowly turned around in his arms, adjusting Olive against my chest so her head was resting on my shoulder. I glanced up to meet his gaze.

"I don't want you to change your plans" he twirled a strand of my hair around his finger. "We can go out. It's about time I left the house for something other than a doctor's appointment. I can see if my mom will watch Olive for a few hours or something" his lips twitched into a smile.

"I already asked and she said yes" I cupped his chin in my hand and I leant up to kiss him. "Are you definitely sure you wanna go out? I don't want to force you into doing something you aren't ready to do."

"I'm ready, O. I need to do this."

——