Five

Demi

We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and then spent Christmas Day with Heather and Odell's grandparents that flew in from Louisiana. They may be in their mid-80's but you wouldn't think it, they're so active. It was incredible to see them again after having not seen them for months. His grandmother spent most of her time cooing over my belly. They brought loads of presents with them for baby. More than half of the things we now have for baby are from their great-grandparents. Heather wouldn't allow me to lift a finger so I was waited on all throughout the Christmas season.

Odell and I just had a quiet New Year. We spent the day together, most of it was spent in bed. We brought in the New Year rolling around in the sheets. It was the perfect way to bring in the year that we'd welcome our rainbow baby.

The beginning of January started off with my first episode of Will & Grace airing on TV. It was strange seeing myself on TV after so many years of just doing music. I always used to doubt my ability to act, always used to hate the sight of myself on the TV. It made me self-conscious, but watching this episode made me so proud. I've come such a long way since that little teenager on Disney Channel who hated the world.

2 weeks after that I turned 30 weeks and Angelo roped me and Odell into doing a maternity photoshoot, not that it took much convincing. I was down for it instantly. It was bittersweet though because it was something we never got to do with Iona but it was amazing to create the memories.

"Hands flat on the bump, Odell" I was only wearing a bra and a pair of leggings. I smiled as he pressed a kiss to my neck. "That's perfect" Angelo snapped away with his camera. Odell and I moved occasionally, getting photos in many different angles. "You guys are naturals" I lightly giggled, turning to face Odell who leant down to kiss me. I pressed my hand to his cheek as Angelo snapped away with his camera. "You wanna change, Dem, and we'll do some solo shots" I nodded, taking Odell's hand and pulling him behind me as I walked towards the changing room. We have numerous different outfits, some a bit more revealing than others.

"Fuck Angel" I laughed as I turned to Odell who slid his tongue along his bottom lip. "You look sexy" I glanced down at myself, my cheeks burning up. All I have on is a black thong and a black lace bra. "Go and rock it, Angel" I squealed, hitting out at him as he slapped my ass. I stepped back onto the mat, lowering myself to the floor. We did some more solo shots and then Odell came back onto the set. He pressed his lips to my bump as Angelo snapped away. We took some final shots as a family and then wrapped up.

By the time we got home, Angelo had sent them to my email and I smiled as I saved one instantly to my camera roll.

"What do you think about posting to Instagram?" Odell glanced at me over his shoulder as he shoved the chicken into the oven. He then turned and leant against the counter.

"You want to confirm the rumours?" I bit down on my lip as I nodded, glancing down at my phone.

"I'm 30 weeks. Baby's constantly kicking, they're not exactly rumours because it's true" he flashed me a light smile. "I think I'm always gonna be fearful that something will go wrong but..." I shrugged my shoulders. "You can't live in fear, right?" he walked around the counter and then leant to kiss me. I smiled against his lips as his hand moved to rest on my bump.

"Send it to me and we can post it together" I nodded, sending the photo instantly to Odell. I then tapped onto Instagram and started to type out my post.

Liked by theoneandonlydallaslovato, iamkittens and 8,518,672 others ddlovato Rainbow Baby 🌈❤️ View all 1,625,452 commentsparishilton Beautiful 💗💗angelokritikos My fav photoshoot to date 🥺👶🏽

ddlovato Rainbow Baby 🌈❤️
View all 1,625,452 comments
parishilton Beautiful 💗💗
angelokritikos My fav photoshoot to date 🥺👶🏽

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, ddlovato and 2,826,462 others
obj My Entire Heart ❤️
View all 916,561 comments
heathervonnorman Nana can't wait to meet you baby Beckham ❤️🌈
      ddlovato Love you mama ❤️❤️
victorkruz This kinda cute man 🤣

Demi Lovato finally confirms pregnancy rumours

The Sorry Not Sorry songstress posted a sweet snap to her Instagram to announce that she's expecting her second baby with husband and Los Angeles Rams Star, Odell Beckham Jr.

-

"You have a big sister up in the sky who's watching over you. You've got your own little guardian angel, Baby" my smile widened at baby's kicks. "You're so loved, Little One. There are so many people who are excited to meet you. You take your time though, Baby. I don't want you here until you're ready" I smiled as I received a kick as if in reply. "You're so active, Baby. You're gonna be a gymnast or a soccer player with the way you kick your feet" the smile remained on my face as I glanced around the plain room. "And this is gonna be your nursery once daddy gets around to doing it. He won't let mommy lift a finger never mind a paintbrush" a fake cough made me glance to the door and I laughed at Odell who was leant against the doorframe, a smirk on his face.

"You're carrying enough, Demetria" I rolled my eyes, holding my hand up for him so he could help me to stand. "You know you shouldn't be sitting on the floor, Baby."

"I was talking to baby and we don't have the rocking chair assembled yet, where else was I supposed to sit? You know my feet swell if I'm standing for too long" he pressed a kiss to my cheek. "When are you gonna start decorating, O?" he laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me into him. He placed his hands flat on my belly, baby continuing to kick. "I'd like the nursery finished before baby comes" I giggled as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"It will be, Angel. I promise" he pressed a kiss to my neck. "I've enlisted the help of your dad, Matthew and Jason. We're just trying to figure out a date that's good" I slowly turned around in his arms. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling up at him. "It'll be finished before baby's born, Dem. I promise" I nodded, bringing his lips down to meet mine. I smiled into the kiss as he deepened it.

——