Six

Demi

"You know that we don't have to go tonight, Angel" Odell commented as he began to gently massage my shoulders. I was sat at my vanity whilst Jill finished up with my makeup. "I know how uncomfortable you're getting in this pregnancy" I flashed him a light smile through the mirror.

"I'm presenting an award otherwise I wouldn't be going" he leant to kiss the back of my head. "I'm sure I'll be fine for a couple of hours, we hopefully shouldn't have to stay for too long anyway. I've never enjoyed award shows. Thank you for being my date though" he smiled at me as he nodded, my hand gently caressing his that remained on my shoulder. "You going to finish getting ready?" he nodded, kissing me a final time and then disappearing into the closet. I lightly caressed my belly, closing my eyes so Jill could do my eyeshadow. Baby continued to kick against my hand, every little kick brought me comfort. It helps to settle any hidden worry I have.

Once Jill had finished with my makeup, her and Odell helped me to change. The white dress that I had on, perfectly fell over my bump. For the first time in a while, I actually felt beautiful. I smiled as Odell's arm's slid around my waist from behind.

"You look ravishing, Baby" I smiled as he kissed my neck, his hands resting flat on my stomach. "You're gorgeous."

"I love you" he nodded as I relaxed my head back against his shoulder as his fingers caressed my belly.

"Are you sure you want to go tonight?"

"I'll be fine, O" I rolled my eyes as I turned to face him. "You'll be there to keep me standing anyway" his hands rest on my stomach as I combed my fingers through his light curls. "Can I get a foot massage when we get home?" my lips twitched into a smirk as he softly laughed.

"I'm sure I could make that happen, Angel" I leant in to kiss him and then pulled away so that he could help me into my heels. I groaned the moment that I stood. I cannot wait for this evening to be over already.

-

"Demi! Odell, over here" I kept the forced smile on my face as the cameras continued to flash. Odell has his arm around my back, his hand resting just above my ass. He leant to press his lips against my ear as the cameras continued to flash, the paparazzi continuing to shout their demands.

"You okay, Angel?" my smile turned genuine as I nodded. I turned to him as he pulled away.

"I'm good. My feet and back just ache" he leant to kiss me which had the paparazzi going wild. He lightly caressed the side of my face and then he pulled away. He wrapped his hand around mine and then guided me off the red carpet. We stood off to the side with Max stood beside us. Odell moved to stand behind me, his hands resting below my bump. I released a breath as he lightly lifted my belly, it instantly relieved the pressure on my back. I relaxed back against him, my hands settled on top of his as we watched people walk past. I smiled at Ariana Grande as she walked up to us, Odell released my bump as she pulled me into a hug. We spoke to her for a while and then she headed inside. "I'm just heading to the restroom and then we can head to our seats" Odell nodded and then he leant to kiss me. I smiled against his lips and then headed towards the restrooms. It was a bit of an effort to pee with my large baby bump in the way and the heaviness of my dress but I thankfully managed. I headed out to wash my hands just as the door opened.

"Demi, hi" I glanced to the door, smiling lightly as Sophie Turner stepped into the restroom. "It's so good to see you. I feel like it's been ages" she softly laughed as she walked to me.

"Hi, it sure does" I instantly welcomed her hug.

"You're glowing" I glanced down at my bump as she pulled away, smoothing out the material of my dress. "How many weeks have you got left?" I lightly caressed my bump.

"I have 6 weeks until my due date."

"Well, congratulations. I'm so happy for you" I flashed her a light smile. "Joe and everyone is outside, if you wanted to say hi" she pointed over her shoulder. "I'll see you around" I gave her a final hug. She headed into a cubicle and I slowly made my way outside. The thought of seeing the brothers again made my heart hammer against my chest. We haven't spoken since before I lost Iona. The last time I spoke to them was when I announced my pregnancy. We're not even with the same management anymore and I'm thinking a bit of the distance has something to do with Phil. It kind of sucks a little because we used to be best friends, they used to be my brothers. I noticed them stood by Odell before they saw me. Odell's lips twitched into a smile as our eyes locked, that caused the brother's to turn around. Danielle was stood beside Kevin and then Priyanka was pressed against Nick's side.

"Demi, hi. It's been so long" I smiled as I allowed Joe to wrap his arms around me. "Congratulations with everything. You deserve it" he softly spoke down my ear as he lightly rubbed my upper back.

"Thank you" I nodded as I pulled away, glancing over to Odell as he slid his hand along my back. We spoke with mainly Joe for a while until I glanced up at Odell. I could feel Nick's eyes on me but he never once spoke. It's insane to think that we used to be best friends. In all honesty, I don't know what happened between us, he just never messaged me back one day. "Can we go in and sit down because my feet are starting to ache?" Odell nodded as he leant to peck my lips.

"Keep in touch, Dem, okay?" I nodded as I smiled at Joe.

"Of course. I'll see you around" I gave him a wave and then tugged Odell into the arena behind me.

Demi Lovato looked flawless at the 62nd Annual Grammy Awards

The Sorry Not Sorry singer attended the Grammy's with husband and Los Angeles Ram's superstar, Odell Beckham Jr. The songstress wore an elegant white gown that hung perfectly over her baby bump. The married couple looked very much in love on the red carpet.

——