Forty Three

Demi

I wouldn't totally class our vacation as a babymoon because we technically already have two babies but it was an amazing chance to get away, just the two of us. There was peace and quiet that we haven't had in a while. It doesn't mean I didn't miss Olive though. I miss her like crazy.

"Wake up" my lips twitched at the corners as I shook my head and I grumbled. "Baby" I bit down on my lip. "It's our anniversary. We got plans" I finally forced my eyes open. I glanced to Odell, tiredly smiling up at him as he caressed my cheek and then he leant to kiss me. "Morning Angel."

"Hi" he softly laughed.

"You sleep okay?" I nodded as I rolled onto my back, moaning as I stretched out my sore muscles.

"Other than fucking sweating, yes" he continued to laugh as he pecked my lips again. I slid my hand along his cheek as he pressed his hand to my belly where baby boy was kicking.

"Axel's active this morning" my lips twitched into a smile at the use of our son's name.

"He's probably running out of room" Odell helped me to sit up in bed, my hand moved to rest on my belly as baby boy pressed down on my bladder. "I gotta pee" I groaned as I slid out of bed and I almost waddled into the bathroom. I almost moaned as I peed, earning a laugh from Odell in the next room. "You don't understand the relief" he continued to laugh as I washed my hands and then caressed my bump. "So, what are the plans for today?" I leant against the doorframe, watching as Odell sat on the bed as his eyes roamed along my completely naked body. It's too hot to sleep in clothes, especially with being almost 8 months pregnant.

"You look fucking gorgeous" I rolled my eyes, my cheeks burnt though as I reached to grab a shirt. "Don't cover up the goods, Beautiful" I shook my head as I pulled the shirt over my head and down my belly. Odell grumbled his protest.

"It's too hot to do any of that" Odell followed behind me as I walked into the living area, the cool tile on my feet felt incredible. I stopped as I stepped into the kitchen, smiling instantly at the breakfast spread on the counter. There was croissants, pancakes, waffles, bacon, sausage and scrambled egg, there was even some strawberries. "Fuck, Babe. You really know how to feed a pregnant woman" I reached for a strawberry, moaning slightly as I swallowed.

"Only the best for my favourite girl."

"What about Olive and Iona?" I questioned as I ripped off a bit of pancake.

"Okay, one of my favourite girls" I bit on my lip as I met his gaze. I slid my hand along his cheek and then leant to kiss him. "I love you" I nodded as I pulled away, reaching for another strawberry.

"I love you too."

-

"This is pretty awesome" I commented as Odell helped me climb onto the yacht. My hand was resting on my belly as it rocked beneath my feet. "Can you even drive a yacht?"

"It ain't that hard, Angel" he slid his hand into mine as we walked towards the front. I released a breath as I settled on one of the couches, instantly removing my coverup. "You look beautiful" my lips twitched into a smile and my cheeks burnt.

"You're dishing out the compliments today, Baby."

"I'm only speaking the truth, Babe" I flashed him a wide smile before he turned to the controls. I relaxed back on the couch and caressed my belly as the yacht roared to life. I could feel myself drifting off. I'm so exhausted in this pregnancy.

I woke however long later to quiet. I had been covered over with an umbrella. I lightly smiled as I stretched, glancing around until I found that Odell was smiling at me. He was relaxed back, soaking up the sun.

"Morning Sleeping Beauty" I rolled my eyes, wincing as I pushed myself to sit up. "Ya know that you snore, right."

"Shut up, Ass" he laughed as I rubbed at my back.

"You okay?"

"Just ache" he moved to sit on the couch beside me and I smiled as I cuddled into his side. "You're hot."

"Well, thank you" he laughed as I slapped him on the chest.

"I meant that you've been lying in the sun for too long" he pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head before I squirmed from his grip. He was making me feel sweaty. He pressed his hand to my bump as I relaxed back against the couch. "Thank you for this" I lightly caressed his jaw. "I didn't realise how much I needed a vacation until we came here. I miss Olive like crazy but I needed this" Odell nodded as he leant to kiss me. "You're an amazing husband."

"And you're an amazing wife."

"I think that's debatable sometimes, O" he shook his head as he combed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Definitely not. I'm lucky to have you as mine."

"Even when I'm bitchy as fuck?"

"You're pregnant, Dem. I wouldn't change you for the world" my lips twitched into a wide smile as my cheeks burnt. "You're growing our baby, Demi. I still find it amazing, even though we've done this 3 times before" his hand slid onto my belly.

"He's gonna need surgery, O" I placed my hand on top of his, our little boy was moving around under my skin.

"And we'll get through it together, Angel. We've got each other to lean on. You're not alone, Baby."

"Can we go for a dip?"

"You be okay getting down the ladder?"

"Just help me with my feet because I can't see them anymore" he laughed as he softly kissed my forehead.

Liked by matthew_scott_montgomery, angelokritikos and 7,517,593 othersddlovato Pre-Baby Vacay 🖤View all 1,926,773 commentstheoneandonlydallaslovato The CUTEST bump 🥺obj My wife and baby mama is fire 😻🔥

ddlovato Pre-Baby Vacay 🖤
View all 1,926,773 comments
theoneandonlydallaslovato The CUTEST bump 🥺
obj My wife and baby mama is fire 😻🔥

Demi Lovato finally confirms pregnancy

After months of speculation, Demi Lovato, 28, who already has a 1 year old daughter, has finally announced her pregnancy.

Lovato and husband of 2 years, Odell Beckham Jr, welcomed their first daughter, Iona, who was stillborn in 2018. They then went on to have their second daughter, who's name is yet to be announced, in April 2020. Lovato announced on Instagram today, confirming the rumours, that she is expecting the couples third child.

——