Twenty Six

Demi | Mature

Liked by heathervonnorman and 2,714,526 others obj Happy Birthday to my wife! The woman that mine and our beautiful daughter's worlds revolve around! Thank you for being the most amazing version of YOU 💗😻😉😜View all 916,528 commentsddlovato ❤️❤...

obj Happy Birthday to my wife! The woman that mine and our beautiful daughter's worlds revolve around! Thank you for being the most amazing version of YOU 💗😻😉😜
View all 916,528 comments
ddlovato ❤️❤️❤️
diannadelagarza My baby 🥺

An overtired baby is not fun. Olive fought off sleep this afternoon, too excited about everything going on around her. I had to take her up to her nursery to try and settle her. It took a while to soothe her to sleep, even me breastfeeding her didn't work like it normally would. Her little eyes would close but then she'd open them again and start fussing. She did eventually drop to sleep but she only slept for 20 minutes at most.

It's now 11:15pm and I'm swaying a screaming Olive in an attempt to get her to sleep. She didn't nurse for as long as she normally would, she eventually started refusing to latch on. She screamed as I changed her diaper, thrashing around on the changing table as I got her into her pyjamas. The entire house was silent other than the white noise machine and Olive's screams. The longer it took to settle her, the more frustrated I could feeling myself becoming. There were tears burning at the back of my eyes and every time I blinked, they pushed themselves further forward. I don't know how to settle my own baby. What kind of mom am I?

"Demi?" I turned to Odell who stepped into the nursery. My eyes welled up at the sight of him and I bit down on my lip as my chin began to quiver. "What's with all the noise, Livi?" he softly cooed as he walked towards us. The sound of his voice must have intrigued her because her cries started to settle. "Hi Princess" a single tear rolled down my cheek. Odell slid his hand along my back, pressing a kiss to my temple as he caressed Olive's back.

"Of course daddy can save the day" I rolled my eyes as I adjusted Olive in my arms, there was a hint of annoyance in my tone that I struggled to hide.

"Stop" his lips were pressed to my temple. "Don't start doubting yourself, Dem. I've been unable to settle her too, when you've been at the studio. It isn't just you, she's probably just a little overtired" as much as my heart ached, it was definitely a relief not to hear Olive's screams anymore. "Did she manage to eat much?" I shook my head as I sniffled.

"She kept pulling away. She-She wouldn't stop screaming" I quickly wiped the fallen tears from my cheeks.

"Try and feed her again, okay?" I nodded as I glanced down at Olive who was staring up at me, sucking on her fingers. "She looks so innocent" I softly laughed as I headed towards the rocking chair. I got Olive settled, breathing out a sigh of relief as she latched on, her little hand pressed to my chest. "I'll leave you both alone" I smiled as he pressed a kiss to Olive's temple. "Sleep tight, Baby Girl" he softly whispered. Olive fell asleep as she fed and it was such a relief. I slowly lowered her into her crib. She stirred but thankfully remained asleep. We moved her into her nursery last week, wanting to get her used to sleeping in her own crib overnight.

"I love you, Olive Iris Beckham. My beautiful little rainbow" I lightly caressed her cheek. "Sleep tight, Baby" I stared down at her for a moment, just watching her gentle breathing as she slept. I eventually left the room and headed towards the master bedroom. Odell was relaxed back against the bed, watching ESPN. He flashed me a smile as I began into the closet to change. There was a lump in my throat and tearstains on my cheeks. What mom can't settle their own baby? I'd managed to remove my shirt as I was pulled from my thoughts by Odell's arms circling around my waist. I released a breath as I relaxed back against him, dropping my shirt to the floor.

"You're an amazing mom, Angel" he pressed his lips to my neck. His fingers playing with the button of my shorts. "I love you so much" I bit down on my lip and smiled as I pressed my ass back into him. He groaned as his hands gently held my hips. "You want that birthday sex you missed out on this morning?" I slid my tongue along my bottom lip as Odell's hand dipped between my legs and he began to rub me through my panties. I wrapped my hand around his wrist, my legs opening on instinct as a soft moan slipped from the back of my throat. Having a baby sometimes puts a dampener on your sex life. Odell's hand slid from between my legs as I turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my fingers running into his light curls. He slowly began to push my shorts down my legs.

"I love you too" I stepped out of my shorts as they pooled at my feet. I lightly squealed as he lifted me up by my thighs. He carried me into the bedroom and lowered me down onto the bed. He hooked his fingers around my panties and slowly tugged them down my legs. His tongue slid along his bottom lip as he eyed my naked frame.

"Beautiful" my cheeks instantly burnt as he began to push his boxers down his legs. My mouth salivated at the sight of his erection. I bent my knees as Odell settled himself between them, his hand slid along my thigh as he leant to press his lips to mine. The kiss was full of heat and passion. I ran my fingers into his curls, beginning to thrust my hips in an attempt to gain some friction.

"O" I played with the hair around his ears as he detached our lips and pressed his forehead to mine. He had pressed his erection into me. My mouth dropped as I moaned, Odell slowly eased himself into me. "Fuck" our bodies rocked together on the bed as he thrust hard. I cupped his face in my hands and brought his lips to meet mine, moaning into the kiss as Odell adjusted himself so every time he thrust into me, he hit against my clit. It wasn't long before I could feel the familiar pressure in my belly.

"I love fucking you" he spoke against my lips, his thumb lightly pressing down on my clit. "And I fucking love you" I softly laughed which made him wince. "Fuck, Baby. Don't laugh" he groaned, his thrusting halted for just a moment. I brought his lips down to meet mine as my body began to shiver and I hit my orgasm, Odell tensing above him as he shot his loud. "Oh fuck" we remained together, our heavy pants were the only sound in the room for a moment. "Happy 28th, Angel" I bit down on my lip as I smiled. I whimpered as Odell slid himself from me and he began to kiss down my body until he reached my dripping pussy. I cried out, locking my fingers into my hair as he slid his finger up my socking and still sensitive slit.

——