Arc 1 Chap 1 : The Bus Encounter

The 1st of April. The day of the entrance ceremony

I was waiting for my bus at the bus station, excited about my first school experience and experiencing being normal.

I looked around to see the other people wearing the same uniform as me. Some of them were happy, some were nervous, some were bored. All of them had different expressions on their faces.

I kept scanning the students until my eyes fell on someone.

He was well-built and had blonde hair, and he was looking at himself in the mirror.

He stands out compared to the students in the station, not because of his looks or his body.

He had a unique aura, one of superiority and arrogance. And the expression on his face was unreadable. He had a smug smile the entire time, but I couldn't figure out how he was feeling to the depths of the other people.

He Seems To Have Notice My Gaze At Him , He Looked At my Reflection in The Mirror For a Second And Grinned , Before Ignoring Me And Examining Himself Again.

I could tell that he was no ordinary guy, and we were similar in one way or another.

Before I could finish my thoughts, the bus arrived. I climbed up the stairs to find it crowded and almost all the seats were taken.

If I could get a seat, that would be great.

Fortunately , someone got up and left. I quickly went and sat on the seat, claiming my ground.

I Could See Some People Were Disappointed When I took the seat, they stared at me with a hint of jealousy.

Sorry , Seat-san is mine.

Not before long, they gave up. I stared at the window, admiring the scenery. I never got the chance to experience the outside world. Experience what is normal. This is a completely different experience for me. One that I'm looking forward to

" Excuse me , Shouldn't You Give Up Your Seat ? "

My train of thought was interrupted by a loud, angry voice. I looked over to see the blonde guy from before getting yelled at by an office lady. Beside her was an elderly woman.

" Hey You , Cant You See That This Elderly Woman Is Having Trouble ? " Said The Office Lady

" That's a really crazy question, lady." The blonde boy said this with a smug smile on his face. He crossed his legs and exclaimed, " Why should I offer up my seat? There is no reason for me to do so.

" You're sitting in a priority seat. It's natural to offer these seats to the elderly, but now beat them. "

" I Don't Understand , Beat What Exactly ? Besides , Priority Seats Are just That :Priority Seats , I Have no legal Obligation To move, Since I'm Occupying This Seat Right Now I Should Be The One To Determine Whether Or Not i move, Am I Supposed To Give Up My Seat Just Because Im Young ? Ha! That is complete Nonsense " The Lady Was Taken aback After What He Said

After some back and forth, the blondie utterly owned the lady. After that, she apologized to the elderly woman. A girl shouted, " Can anyone offer up their seat? She is shaking and about to collapse. Please, someone help."

She Had A Long Strawberry Hair With Blue Eyes , She Was Beautiful , Any man Would have his heart itched Just By the Mere Sight Of Her.

I looked around the bus, checking the people around me. Some pretended to not hear, while others were looking down out of guilt.

I Raised my Hand " You Can Have Mine " I Wouldn't Care Less About Giving Up My Seat. Besides , I Wanted To Experience Doing Good , So I Didn't Have Any Problems

" Thank you very much!" said the old woman while she went and sat on my seat.

I walked to the back of the bus and was soon approached by the strawberry-haired girl.

" Thank you so much for giving up your seat! I'm Ichinose Honami. " She said this with a smile as she stood by my side.

" Ayanokouji Kiyotaka , Don't Even Mention It , Anyone Would've Done The Same "

" But That Doesn't Change The Fact That You Are a Good Guy Ayanokouji-kun "

"Anyone would have done the same thing; if you waited a little longer, someone would eventually offer theirs."

"I guess you're right, but you're still a good guy," she said with a beautiful smile.

"Thanks, I guess," I muttered, knowing full well that I wasn't a good guy, but her words sounded genuine, which made me happy.

" By The Way , What C-"

" Ah There You Are , Thank You So mush For Standing Up For That Elderly , If You Didn't I would've Done so My self " A Brown Short Haired Girl Approached Us And Said so " My Name Is Kushida Kikyou Nice To Meet Both Of you "

"Ah, it was nothing. I'm Ichinose Honami and this is Ayanokouji-kun. Nice to meet you too, Kushida-san." I said hello with a nod.

" Ichinose-san and Ayanokouji-kun, pleasure is all mine," she said with a beaming smile.

Kushida seemed to have almost the same energy as Ichinose , yet something felt off, like a feeling telling me to be wary of Kushida. Seeing her interact with Ichinose and her expressions, I couldn't help but be wary of her.

I brushed off those feelings and stood on the bus while Ichinose and Kushida talked, occasionally asking me questions to keep me involved in their conversation.

" By the way, what class are you guys in ?"

"Class B." I announced.

Ichinose turned to me slowly with a surprised expression, " It seems like we'll be classmates, Ayanokouji-kun. Take care of me okay ?"

" Don't Worry , I'll Take Care Of You, In More Than One Way "

" Hmmm , What Do You Mean Ayanokouji-kun " Kushida Said , Tilting Her Head In Confusion

" It's Nothing , Anyway What Class Are You In Kushida ? " I Said Leading The conversation Back To Normal , I need to keep T-REX in Check if i don't Want Any Problems

" Sadly i'm in Class D , I Hoped To Be Classmates With You Both " Replied Kushida Pouting

" Ahaha Dont worry Kushida-san , I'm Sure You Will Be Able To Make Friends Anywhere You're placed " Complimented ichinose

After a little more banter, the bus arrived at our destination. I looked up to see a gate formed from natural rock waiting just ahead , all the young boys and girls wearing school uniforms passing through it.

The Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School is an elite school formed by the Japanese government with the purpose of developing future leaders.

"Alright, this seems like goodbye, for now." Kushida turned to us and said

Ah, don't worry, Kushida-san. I'm sure you will do just fine. See you later !" said Ichinose while waving her hand goodbye.

" See you soon, Ichinose-san , and Ayanokouji-kun"

" Cya " i Said While Raising My Hand A Little , She Gave us a bright Smile Before Heading Towards The Entrance. One thought running through my mind, Kushida is sus.

" Alright, wanna head back to the entrance ceremony together?" Said Ichinose, with a bright smile that seemed quite genuine.

"Alright, here we go."

And thus, my school life begins.

I know This Chapter is Kinda Short , but i made it in the middle of the night and wanted to post it right after the chap 0 , ofcourse this chap had nothing special but i promise to make it up in the next chapters

This chapter had 1200 words for little content , excluding these after noted , kinda dissapointed but ill do better belive me , ill cya later