Arc 3 Chap 3 : Hidden Movements

We walked back towards our camp after our visit to Class B. I once again Remembered what Katsuragi said

'We aren't Class A. Atleast for this exam'

I've decided to mostly take a back seat, But i don't think i'll be able to keep this up whenever They make a move

I have full faith in Honami's abilities alongside Kanzaki. But against Ryueen and Katsuragi it would be though, Especially the Former.

Besides, Some of the blame could fall on me because Ryueen is targeting our Class to challenge me. It would be a direct challenge so leaving it to Honami would only burden her.

Class D isn't a threat. Hirata and Kushida are too nice to go against us. Although i have my concerns about the Latter, She won't do anything.

There is Also Horikita, Manabu's Younger sister, But she's a bro-con.

She'll most likely try to do something stupid just to prove her superiority if she takes the leader's Role. Manabu occasionally opens up to me, He is deeply disappointed on her. He didn't tell me the specifics of their relationship but it's safe to assume that they aren't talking with eachother at all. Like complete strangers as i saw during the Scholar event.

In other words, Class D is almost completely Harmless.

We reached our camp, The pleasant atmosphere and the fresh air around it. Truly Beautiful...... Not

I noticed something ugly, An Ugly presence. It was coming from an ugly student who had glasses and had the same armband as Ryueen's class

Bruises, Visible on his face. The same as Ibuki......

He was helping on springing water around the camp. Alongside some of my Classmates

We asked some of our classmates about Honami's whereabouts. They gestured towards an inconspicuous place behind a tent and was rounded by trees. It was like a small room

Honami who was sitting on a hammock checking stuff on the manual, noticed us approaching and smiled warmly

" Welcome back Kanzaki-kun, Kiyotaka~ and the rest too "

" Thank you very much Ichinose " Kanzaki turned towards us " Shibata and Amikura, You may go. If you want you can stay Ayanokouji "

Shibata and Amikura left, I Stayed. Kanzaki wasn't displeased at all. He focused back at Honami

" We have checked the other Classes's bases and got some very valuable Information " Honami hummed, urging Kanzaki to continue " Before i start, What's the situation ? Why is there a Class C student in our camp ? "

He didn't try to hide his displeasure when asking this. Doubts, Suspicions, Anxiety was showing in his eyes. Honami wasn't too dense to not notice them

" No need to be afraid Kanzaki-kun. We are keeping a close eye on Kaneda-kun " She said with a reassuring tone and smile. But Kanzaki's doubt didn't waver " We found him sleeping outside not long after you left, He was quite beaten up. He told us that he opposed Ryueen and got kicked so we decided to take care of him. I also thought about making him miss Roll-calls so Class C would lose a great deal of points "

Keeping an eye on suspicious movement while forcing him to stay for the week so Class C would lose 60 points instead of 30 if we forced his withdraw. Honami decided to take the risk to inflict as many damage as possible towards Class C.... However

" Normally that would work ... But " Kanzaki briefed her on Class C's situation. Honami was perplexed, It was an insane strategy after all.

" I see... " Kanzaki also informed her about Ibuki in Class D alongside Class A's secretive. Honami's plan was solid but useless " This calls for concern. I think we should let Kaneda-kun know that he can withdraw. Kaneda-kun is unfortunately a spy, It is Obvious "