Arc 3 Chap 1 : The Loud Waves

6 A.M 1 August

We were ordered to gather around the Entrance, Ready to part towards the Port.

The students were excited, As they chatted amongst themselves about their plans on the ship.

My group wasn't different. I along with Honami, Amikura, Kanzaki, Shibata, Hamaguchi, Minamikata, Andou and Shiranami

We were having the same talk on our own. Shibata talked about checking the restaurants which received support from Amikura.

" Alright Everyone, Form a line alongside your Pairs "

Everyone started pairing up and going inside our bus in a line. I obviously paired with Honami, We walked inside and sat on the corner backseat. It was spacious, But Honami decided to stay close ..... Very close to me

" Ara~ Honami-chan, You're so bold getting this Close on public~ " Amikura on the seat infront of us, Turned around with a wide grin. On a side note, Shibata was with her.

" I'm free to do whatever i want with my Boyfriend~ " Honami stood her ground. While Amikura was watching, She held my hand and gave me a peck on the cheek. Amikura grinned widely at that challenge, So did Honami.

" Ah you poor thing~ You should learn to not go against the Storm Honami-chan. Or perhaps you want me to tell Ayanokouji-kun about what you told us some time ago ? " Said Amikura with a menacing Grin

" Huh Wha- " Honami Flushed, She Glanced at me before she pleaded " Y-You Win Mako-chan ! Please D-Don't snitch ! "

" Huh ? What did Ichinose-san tell you Amikura-san ? " Shibata Joined in the conversation, Amikura giggled before whispering in his ears. Not long after Shibata's lips curled up and looked at me, Slowly raising his hand for a Thumbs up.

I tilted my head in confusion.

" You don't have to know Ayanokouji-kun~ As long as Honami-chan stays like a good girl "

Hoshinomiya Chie, Our Homeroom Teacher, Clapped infront of the door Gathering Everyone's Attention. She firstly went through a roll call.

" Right~ Everyone is here~ " She said in a enthusiastic tone " Everyone~ This trip is gonna be a long one, Around Two Hours~ You're free to do whatever you want as long as you don't disturb others around you~ When we arrive, there would be a 5 minutes break waiting for the cruise to arrive back from the island, Does anyone have any Questions ? "

Everyone was too excited to ask questions. Chie-sensei gazing at everyone of us, When she gazed at me she smirked lightly before Shifting her gaze " Right~ Enjoy your trip everyone~ "

The bus departed and we started our journey towards the port. Everyone was having fun. However

I couldn't help but be suspicious. Why is there a 5 min break ? Shouldn't the cruise be already there ? Why is it coming back from the island ? Did they check it out before coming ? If so they could've used the normal boats instead.

" You look perplexed Kiyotaka " Honami broke me out of thought with her statement

" I thought my face never changes "

" Well, You could call it a woman's intuition " Woman's intuition huh ? It is correct this time

" It's just that i find this trip suspicious. Probably my imagination just running wild "

" You too huh ? " She muttered " We are probably overthinking it, Let's just enjoy this trip~ " She exclaimed enthusiastically, I nodded and squeezed her hand lightly.

" Do you mind giving me a lap pillow ? "

" Eh ! " Blurted Honami, A Light Blush on her Face. Amikura rose her head alittle in surprise. Sigh.