Introduction

Hillsong—'Who You Say I Am'

Megan Wright—known as Meg by those closest to her—is escaping the pain of her recently ended engagement

Megan Wright—known as Meg by those closest to her—is escaping the pain of her recently ended engagement. She caught her fiancé cheating on her with his old girlfriend and co-worker... so she called the wedding off, discontinuing the relationship permanently. She's left her hometown to exchange the overwhelming heartache for service on a short term mission trip to Jamaica. She just wants to move on with her life and not think about how broken and betrayed she feels. So she's taking her parents' suggestion of leaving town for a couple weeks to cope and move on. She'll deal with the aftermath upon her return.
During her arrival at the airport, she sees someone she's always had a crush on but she knows nothing will ever come of it. He's a celebrity, they've never met, he's out of her league and even if he were interested, it could never work out...

  He's a celebrity, they've never met, he's out of her league and even if he were interested, it could never work out

Jai wrapped up shooting his new movie early and wanted to surprise his girlfriend with a visit.  He walked in on her cheating on him with another man.  He immediately books a flight because he needs to get away for a while.  He takes a trip to a tropical, secluded destination hoping for privacy and clarity of mind.  He sees someone at the airport who catches his eye.  He just can't get her out of his mind.

Author's Note:
I'm not Australian but I have known some Aussies. There will be some Australian slang used in here. I hope I don't butcher the language but like I said, I'm American, not Australian and I'm doing my best to make a pleasant story. Sorry if it's iffy. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, this is my attempt at a fanfic romance. It is not my intention for this to be 'real.' I'm just hoping to entertain. I'm not trying to offend anyone and I hope I don't by taking liberties in my first fanfic based on an actor.  I guess I'm thinking of this more like an alternate reality than truth, making up things rather than to affront existing people.  So, it's not my intention to insult, just to write a story for entertainment's sake.