Knight of Pentacles

The Knight of Pentacles is someone whose actions are motivated by resources, finances, or the material world. Whatever he does is in order to further that goal. In this area, timing can be everything, so he watches for just the right moment. He knows it's not just what you have and how you use it, but when you use it. He has the stamina and patience for the long haul. Although sometimes appearing passive or even weak, he is anything but. Alert and smart, he knows the value of active observation. When the time is right, he will make his move, and he rarely takes a misstep. Of all the knights, he is the most reliable for a long-term project.

The Universal Waite knight's still horse represents stability and security as well as great reserves of power and impeccable training

The Universal Waite knight's still horse represents stability and security as well as great reserves of power and impeccable training. This knight is focused on his goal, staying still until the moment is right.

Core meaning:
One who acts in the realm of the physical world, resources, or finances.

The horses in the Legacy card show the natural power available to the knight; the horns indicate that it is determination and ability. The helmet nearly blends into the background. This knight can make himself almost invisible when necessary. He can observe unnoticed until he is ready to act.

The knight in the Shadowscapes card sees his goal in the distance. The lights hanging from the trees indicate the prize is near, but he holds his dragon still. He does not rush and grasp. He considers the situation carefully before moving forward.