25. Fear gas.

It had been three days. Three days may not seem like a very long time, but it was. Especially when being tortured.

The door to the room slammed open and in walked Scarecrow. He smirked under his mask. He walked over and grabbed Peter's hair with his left hand and injected a needle into his neck with his right. Peter went limp immediately and Scarecrow unhooked his chains from the wall and dragged him by his wrists out of the room.

He took him to a white room that kinda looked like a dirty lab. He set Peter on the table, strapped down his wrists, and put a breathing mask over his face. The only catch was that instead of oxygen, it was pumping fear toxin into him.
______________________________________

Peter woke up in his head, so to say. He was surrounded by black. He looked left and right but he couldn't see anything but black. He then looked behind him and thought he saw a faint figure in the distance. He walked towards it. Slowly. He got close enough though to finally see who it was. It was Uncle Ben. Peter was shocked and happy to see him. He ran towards him until the image changed. Uncle Ben was now lying on the ground, bleeding out. Peter rushed to his side and tried to stop the blood flow.

"No, not again." Peter gasped. He started hyperventilating. "Don't die. You can't die, not again!" Peter exclaimed.

"Why do you care?" Ben coughed. "You killed me."

"No. I didn't. And I'm not gonna let you die, I promise." Peter started tearing up.

"You could've stopped him. The man who shot me. But you didn't." Ben said.

"No. I mean, yes. No!" Peter was crying by now. "Please don't die. I needed you. I still need you. Don't go!"

"This is all your fault!" Ben spat, blood coming out of his mouth and landing on Peter's face. He then stopped breathing and laid limp in Peter's arms.

"I'm sorry, Ben. I'm so sorry." He cried.

Before he knew it, Uncle Ben's corpse sprung back to life. Well, not necessarily life. More like afterlife. His zombie had a knife and stabbed Peter in the chest.

"Now you pay for your crimes!" Ben laughed.
______________________________________

Peter woke up screaming. It was music to Scarecrow's ears. He chained his wrists back and dragged him back to the room.
He opened the door and saw Bucky and Jason.

"What did you do to him?" Bucky asked, seeing how upset Peter was even though he didn't look any physically worse then he did when he left.

"Same thing I'm gonna do to you." Scarecrow smiled. He chained Peter's wrists over his head again and then drugged Bucky so he passed out. He dragged Bucky into the lab room, restrained him, and placed the mask over his mouth. As Bucky breathed, he went into his thoughts as well.
______________________________________

A/N: parentheses means translated from Russian.

Bucky heard a gunshot. When he opened his eyes, he saw the person shot in front of him and the gun in his hand. The person was Steve. He shot Steve.

"B-Bucky?" Steve stuttered out. "Why? I thought we were friends? You were my brother, I loved you like you were my own brother. And this is how you repay me?"

"Steve, what happened?" Bucky teared up. He took a step backwards, trying to grasp what his eyes were seeing.

"You killed me. You're a murderer!" Steve yelled at him before he died.

Bucky was shocked. He killed Steve? He would never. Right?

"What did you do?" A voice asked.

Bucky turned around and Natasha and Sam were standing there.