7. Equivalents.

Superman had been talking to Thor. Thor learned that both he and Superman were the most powerful members of their teams (In their opinion at least), that they both had their homes destroyed, and that they both weren't from earth. Among other things.

Spider-man and Nightwing found out that they both loved acrobatics, witty comments, and they both had dead parents named John and Mary and were later taken in by someone else. Not to mention that their personalities were almost exact!

And Green Arrow and Hawkeye found out that they were both underrated team mates, both used a bow and arrows, both had proteges who became their own heroes, and both had a family they tried to protect, even though both of their wives also fought crime.

Nightwing had already told Batman about his conversation, but Bruce shrugged it off as coincidence. That is, until Red Hood came running into the lab.

"Bruce. The weirdest thing just happened." Jason began. "There was a guy with a metal arm, and a killer cat-"

"Jason, none of that makes sense. Start over." Bruce said without looking up at him.

"Ok. We were on the tour when this cat attacked Dick, she came up to me and wanted me to hold her. I was proud of her so I picked the cat up, and then this guy with a metal arm named Bucky shows up and tells me no one lets his cat hold her." Jason started. "After that he told me why he had a cat, which was basically his life story, and... he's me! I know that sounds crazy, but he's just like me!"

For this first time since Jason walked into the room, Bruce looked at him.

"You don't believe me, do you?" Jason glared.

"I do. Dick told me a similar story about him and Spider-man." Bruce said.

"So what does this mean?" Jason asked. "If this was an alternate reality where we don't exist?"

"Apparently not as alternate as I previously thought." Batman stated. "I've been working on getting us back home while Mr. Ego has been distracting me..."

"Mr. Ego? Was that a joke? From Batman!??!" Jason gasped.

"As I was saying, these similarities between us and our new associates may be helpful in hunting down our world's criminals. We should find out if there are anymore equivalents to our team." Batman explained.

"Equivalents?" Tim asked as he came in. "What equivalents?"

"You haven't found one?" Jason asked. "A person who happens to share quite a few similarities to you?"

"No. I haven't talked to everyone though." Tim said.

"Then start by finding out who is who's equivalent." Bruce ordered.

"I think you are Tony's equivalent." Tim laughed.

"What?" Bruce looked up and he looked mad.

"I mean... think about it." Tim began. "You both are filthy rich, you're both orphans who turned to fighting crime, you're both geniuses, playboys, philanthropists, the list goes on and on."

"How did you find all that out?" Jason asked.

"I've been doing some research since we've arrived." Tim replied.

"One. Nerd. Two. He's gotta point, Bruce. Sounds like you and Mr. Ego have more in common than you think." Jason smirked.

"Find out the equivalents." Bruce stated, more as a warning for them not to continue.

Jason and Tim turned and left while they still could. They asked everyone they could find to meet them in the kitchen, since it was the only room in the house Jason actually paid attention to on the tour.

"So... why are we here?" Peter asked.

"Has anyone here met someone today that seems awfully similar to themselves?" Tim asked.

Almost everyone raised their hand.

"Ok, let's go over it then." Jason said. "Who is everyone's equivalent?"

"I think Thor is mine." Superman said. "I'm Clark Kent by the way."

"I'm still, Thor. Son of Oden." Thor announced.

"I think Green Arrow is mine." Clint said next.

"Oliver Queen." Arrow stuck his hand out.

"Clint Barton." He shook it.

"Spidey's gotta be mine." Nightwing said. "Dick Grayson by the way."

"I'm... Peter Parker." Peter hesitated, but replied.

"I'm almost a hundred percent sure that Bruce is Tony's." Jason laughed.

"Just a hunch, but I take it that the girl dressed in black who's been sneaking around here without anyone noticing is mine." Natasha stated.

"Were you raised since birth to be the greatest killer of all time?" Dick asked.

"Yes. The Black Widow program raised girls to be the fiercest of killers. I was chosen to be the Black Widow herself." Natasha explained. "I was the best of the best. And at the time, I used my gifts for the wrong people."

"Yep, she's Cass alright." Jason nodded.

"Then who's mine?" Steve asked.

"Tell everyone about yourself. Someone's gotta have something similar." Peter suggested.

"Ok. My name is Steve. I fought in World War 2. Yes, that makes me super old. I have super strength and agility. I use a shield..." Steve began.

"I'll stop you right there." Diana interrupted. "You're probably mine. I am Diana of Themyscira. To humans, I am Diana Prince."

"I am Steve Rogers."

"They know, Steve." Sam laughed. "Who's mine?"

Nobody said anything.

"You fly around and talk to birds, right?" Superman asked. Sam nodded.

"Sounds like Hawkman." Diana finished for him.

"So some of us have equivalents that aren't even in this room?" Sam asked.

"I guess. I haven't found one either. But I'm sure there's one somewhere." Tim joked.

"Wait," Jason started. "Where's Roy?"