When he calls me pretty 🌸

Teenage Matchablossoms!!

Cherry's Pov

Joe and I just started dating a few weeks ago. We aren't the most lovey dovey couple and it's still pretty awkward but we will get use to it soon I think? Joe invited me to his house and I am getting ready for it. I wonder if it is a date, I hope he sees it as a date, do I see it as a date? Whatever I quickly got ready and I subconsciously grabbed Joe's hoodie which he gave me when we started dating. It's a plain black hoodie with a Sakura tree on it. It is huge on me and still has his scent which is comforting whenever I wear it.

Time skip to Joe's house~

When I got to his house we started playing Mario Kart. I won obviously and I cheered but when I looked at him to see his reaction he was already starting at me with loving eyes which made me flustered and all red. Then later we were on our phones sitting on his bed in silence not uncomfortable silence the calming kind where you enjoy each other's presence.

He looked at me and asked "Hey Cherry, I was wondering if we could cuddle?" I was shocked I wasn't the most touchy person but I guess I could give it a shot I mean we are dating after all. I nodded shly and he came closer, he was behind me and he pulled me into his arms and lifted me onto his lap. He wrapped his hands around my waist and placed his chin on my shoulder. Before he went back on his phone he gave me a peck on my cheeks and whispered "Cherry you are very pretty and I'm so lucky to have you." I stopped working and my face turned beetroot red. I calmed down and turned towards him and stared at him. Before he could say anything I gave him a peck on his lips and said "I love you" before cuddling deeper into him. "I love you too" said Joe.

It's a short one but what do think? I think it's kinda cringe lmaooo. Thank you for 200+ reads what??? Any feedback is welcomed!! Anyways have an amazing day!! Love you babes <33

Words : 382