i wanna be yours 🌸

This is inspired by the song "I wanna be yours" by Arctic Monkeys. I highly recommend the song and the band^^ Teenage MatchaBlossom or like old enough to drive but not old enough to be an adult! Enjoy :)

Joe's Pov

It 1 in the morning and Kaoru requested me to pick him up. He said he wanted to go on a "late night drive" even though I'm the one driving. We stopped at a gas station to get some snacks and drinks for the drive. We got some chips, candy, pop and some other types of drinks. We were driving around just going on random highways and just going nowhere basically. A couple of rock songs came on the radio and we head banged to them. (THIS IS SO FUNNY FOR NO REASONS LMFAO) We had a lot of fun and Karou was laughing the entire time. His laugh was so adorable I thought. The songs transition into more calmer ones. The song "I wanna be yours" came on.

I wanna be your vacuum cleaner
Breathing in your dust
I wanna be your Ford Cortina
I will never rust
If you like your coffee hot
Let me be your coffee pot
You call the shots, babe

Kaoru stopped laughing and calmed down a bit. I could see him start to lip-sync from the corner of my eye. He looks so perfect. He looks so mesmerizing. Everything he does to me makes my heart flutter. All the late night calls and times like this, I wished would last forever.

I just wanna be yours
Secrets I have held in my heart
Are harder to hide than I thought
Maybe I just wanna be yours
I wanna be yours

I could see him looking at me as he sang that part.

I wanna be yours
I wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours
Wanna be yours

He kept looking at me as he sang those parts. Is he telling me something? No obviously not. He's my friend, he sees me as his friend so of course not. "Kojiro?" asked Kaoru softly. "Mhm, yes love?" I answer. God I shouldn't have done that. He's going to be all uncomfortable now. I looked at him and he looks fine. He looks shy in fact. With hints of red all over his face. "Can you stop here?" he asked. "Oh sure." I said as I parked on the side of the road and turned the car off.

Both of us got out, the song still playing in the distance. He pulled me toward him and we went to a flower field which was conveniently near the highway. We sat in one of the patches without any flowers and talked a bit.

I was staring at him. His beauty. I was staring at his hair. How good his skin looks. The way his skin looks in the moonlight. The holes of his previous piercing. How soft his lips looks. How I wanted to kiss him. Wondering how they tasted like. He caught me staring at his lips, shit. He looked down at my lips and back up to my eyes. We were looking at each other getting closer by the minute. We were now so close that our noses were touching and could feel each other's breath.

I decided to just fuck it and ask "Can I?" He nodded and leaned in even closer than we were. Our lips finally met and his lips were soft and tasted like strawberries. We were having our moment until we were interrupted by light being shone at us. "Stop making out and get out of here!" yelled a security guard. "This is private property!" he yelled once again. We scurry out of the field and drove away with our hands linked.

How did you think of this one? My writing style changes each chapter lmao. I really liked writing this one! Idrk about lips tasting like strawberries lol. Anyways vote if you want tell me your opinion and all those stuff and have a wonderful day! Love you <33

Words : 700