Secret 🌸

I totally forgot this book existed tbh 🧍‍♂️but anyways here's a chapter which I came up with just a second ago 🤷‍♀️  I'm a character in this 😍 Enjoy :))

Finn's Pov

An interesting pair recently joined my class. They joined on the same day and they are sorta rivals since they both are really alike and hate each other for some reason. I quickly became friends with one of the guys; Cherry he likes to talk shit about the guy; Joe who is a total lady killer and how he hates his guts. Joe has two or three girls around him at all times and girls from other classes seems to like him too. The guys are jealous of him since he has been stealing all the girls.

Recently the teacher had forced us to do a project which consistent of two people and I was going to be with Cherry but the teacher had to choose. And of course Cherry got stuck with Joe which I couldn't help but laugh. Cherry got mad and started ranting to me about how he didn't want to be with him but this time his rant seemed to be fake? I don't really know but I can read Cherry quite well not going to lie. I can tell when he's trying to hide something, or just trying to act normal even though something is going on.

I looked over at Joe but he doesn't seemed be bothered with being paired with Cherry. Weird.

The project was going well, I finished my part and so did my partner. It took a couple weeks and during that time I didn't hear Cherry complain once about working with Joe which is kind of suspicious. My partner and I were going through our parts for the presentation when I looked over at Cherry since he tend to get nervous when presenting things or just public speaking. But I realized Joe was holding his hand under the table and was comforting him? Who? What? What the actual fuck is going on? I needed answers.

I can't just force him to tell me since I don't want to force anything on him so I'll wait but I know something is up.

I tried to pretend I didn't see anything and just continued on with my day. Cherry fumble on his words and went on total panic mode and ran out the room. (shit like that has happened to me before💀💀 very embarrassing) I tried running after Cherry to comfort him but Joe beat me at it. The teacher told me to sit and let Joe do it instead. The class ended and it's lunch time but Joe and Cherry still haven't come back yet which I was worried about. I tried looking for them mainly Cherry but I couldn't find them anywhere. The last place was the rooftop, not many people come up here since it's chilly this time of year but I love coming up here. I brought my lunch with me in case I couldn't find them and I eat up here anyways.

I could see Cherry and Joe's back turned as they were hugging each other. I could hear them talking and oh boy I was surprised.

"Hey love calm down. It's fine, everything is going to okay." Joe said. "But I messed up. You're going to fail, I'm going to fail! Nothing is fine." Cherry pleaded. "I don't think the teacher is going to fail us over something like this. And we could always redo it. It's not a big problem." Joe reassured him.

I'm not good at things like this or just with words in general so I glad someone like Joe is there for him for times like this.

That's it! Pretty rushed and not the best but I tried lmao. I might be gone for another month again who knows 🧍‍♂️ ok bye ily.

Words : 657