Filler Chapter

Jack's POV

I was pacing around the workshop trying to think of a way to get Elsa back. I thought about just charging Pitch, but him and DJ would kill me before I had a chance to get her out.

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I need Elsa. I love her.

"We all know that Jack." Anna said smirking. I raised an eye in confusion so she continued, "you said you thought aloud.

I blushed but went back to thinking about how to get the women I love back in my arms.

Bunny came over to me and patted my back trying to comfort me. I just looked at him with teary eyes, so he smiled sadly and gave me a painted egg. Of Elsa and I.

I smiled at him and put the egg in a small box, "thanks Kangaroo." I said laughing a bit.

He laughed too, but I just stared at the egg wondering how Elsa was doing Right now.

Elsa's POV

Pitch and DJ kept trying to turn me evil, but I wasn't going to budge, I had Anna and Jack to help me through all of this. So I could think of them and stay strong.

"Elsa, do you love Jack?" DJ asked menacingly.

I looked at him and spat in his face, "always." I smirked before being shot with black sand.

The pain was excruciating, I felt like fire was trying to bore it's way into my body. It felt like I was being stabbed by a thousand knives. I bit my lip trying not to give Into pain, trying not to give them the satisfaction of seeing me hurt, but I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed silently begging for the pain to go away.

"I'm asking you again Elsa, do you love Jack."

The tears In my eyes were a reminder that I was in 'pain, my mind wanted me to say no, but my heart said yes. I listened to my heart.

"Always," I said quietly with tears streaming down my face.

I looked up at my kidnappers and saw the had evil grins on their faces, "this is gonna be a long night." DJ said in a menacing tone.

I pushed myself against the wall trying to get away.

But the only person who can help me is Jack.

A/N

Dedicated to

Hi guys, sorry it's short, but Wattpad has updated and II don't like it, plus my tablet is wacking out, so sorry, but thanks so much for reading, next one coming soon.

Nicegirl334455