Rapunzle's POV

(A/N Guys, just to warn you, this chapter almost killed me and I felt like killing me. Remember, BOLD IS ME!!!!!!)

Rapunzle's POV

It was working, DJ's illusion mix was working, he won't remember Elsa, just me in her place, I just hope DJ does his job right, if he doesn't, he's just gonna have to make her forget Jack, but I don't think that love struck fool has it in him.

I woke up to Jack by my side, nothing happened (unfortunately) but maybe in a while. I heard Jack groan as he lifted himself up rubbing his head.

"What happened?" He muttered rubbing his head.

"Pitch blasted you in the head." I told him crawling over to him. He sighed and winced holding his head. I wrapped my arm around him and placed my head on my chest.

"We should go, the guardians will be waiting." I told him.

I know what you're thinking, Jack told the guardians about my threat, but I was able to us the Illusion mixture on the guardians as well.

Jack got up and held my hand as we walked to the guardians. They all looked tired and were rubbing their heads.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked pretending to be concerned.

They nodded and I smirked, now, I hope DJ can keep his end of the bargin. Elsa needs to be destroyed.

"Everyone, DJ and Pitch may be stronger than ever. They are in possession of Cupid. She is injured and unconscious. If they force her to join them, they may destroy us."

As North was talking, an image of Elsa shone on the globe, she was sleeping with DJ and Pitch grinning over her.

"Elsa." Jack muttered holding his head. I frowned but soon shook it off.

"You okay Jack?" I asked smirking.

He looked down but nodded. I patted his back.

Hurry up DJ

A/N sorry it's short and it's out late.

Nicegirl334455