The light

Jack's POV

I carried Elsa through the portal and ended up in North's workshop. I stared down at Elsa brushing her face gently unaware of the Guardians and Rapunzle staring into my soul. Well, until she was ripped out of my arms by Bunny.

I jumped to my feet but was held back by a pair of tattooed arms which belonged to North.

"Let me go North!! I yelled kicking so I could get Elsa back, I was NOT gonna let her go. Not again. But even though I kept thrashing around, North wouldn't let me go

"Jack honey, why are you acting like this, you're acting like she's your girl friend." Rapunzle scoffed. I frowned at her and stood still until I was release, when I was, I ran up to Rapunzle and shoved her against the wall by her neck.

"SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!! GO BACK TO DJ AND LEAVE HER ALONE!!" I yelled at her.

I started to squeeze her neck but Tooth and North pulled me away holding onto me, " Jack, she's Cupid!!!! She joined Pitch!!! Obviously she's messing with your head." Bunny shouted but I kept struggling.

Bunny growled and gave Elsa to Sandy. I smashed my staff on the ground spreading ice everywhere. Everyone was surprised and in that moment I got released  and took Elsa from Sandy holding her close to me.

"Anna?" Elsa mumbled weakly holding onto me tightly, "aahh!" she screamed clutching her stomach.

I gently placed her on the floor and lifted her shirt to see her stomach. There was a big gash with black sand and red blood. I gasped and put a hand over her stomach but she winced and I quickly withdrew.

"Elsa?" I asked wiping a tear away from my face holding hers.

I stroked her cheek and gently kissed her forehead staring into her sleepy eyes smiling sadly, "I'll help you Els, I promise."

She cupped my cheek and I held her hand missing her soft silky touch. I bent down and kissed her gently on the lips, but as soon as our lips parted, she cried out in pain clutching her stomach again. I panicked and threw my arms around her crying softly into her shoulder as the Guardians and Rapunzle were staring at us.

As I was crying, I felt something warm and soothing around me. I relaxed with Elsa in my arms and kept my eyes closed hearing a warm voice.

"Bring DJ.......... Show him what you do...... show him the world in your eyes.........."

The warm presence died away and when I opened my eyes, Elsa's wound was healing and her eyes were closed peacefully, but when I turned around, there was a person I wanted to kill right behind me.

I growled "DJ!"