seventy three | wild at heart

With a sigh, Annabelle did nothing but raise her eyebrows to herself when she heard the all too familiar sound of Kai's scream as he waved his hand, and several items were sent flying towards the other side of the room and breaking into several pi...

With a sigh, Annabelle did nothing but raise her eyebrows to herself when she heard the all too familiar sound of Kai's scream as he waved his hand, and several items were sent flying towards the other side of the room and breaking into several pieces the second each of them made contact with the wall.

Instead of bothering to ask him what the hell his problem was, Annabelle chose to remain silent as she sat crisscrossed with her eyes closed and an annoyed look on her face.

For once, during the one-thousand and thirty-two years she'd been alive, she wanted at least a single moment of peace and quiet.

But given how Kai was whenever he was truly mad about something, she should've known that her desire for peace would never last that long.

She didn't know just how long Kai was doing this.

For all she knew, he'd been at this for hours, maybe even days.

There was a point where she chose to try her best to tune him out the best she could.

But there was only so much noise Annabelle could take before she would snap and kill him.

So before she decided to ruin this partnership and do to him what Damon had attempted to do to him months ago, she quickly opened her eyes with a sigh.

With her veins now on display, Annabelle slowly tilted her head before she quickly sped towards Kai and had him pinned to a wall.

While glaring down at her, Kai started to raise his hand towards her, only to stop when Annabelle quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it before she said to him, "It's been possibly days of me having to listen to your incessant screaming and breaking every single thing in this house, and it's quite possibly driving me even more mad than I already am, so if you could just tell me what the hell your problem is now, I would greatly appreciate it."

Instead of responding, Kai went to move his other hand, only to stop when Annabelle grabbed it and twisted that hand as well, which got him to let out a groan before he said, "Fine. You want to know what the hell my problem is?" When Annabelle only raised her eyebrows in response, he told her, "Dorothy's missing. Has been for a couple days now."

It was then that Annabelle's eyebrows furrowed, which got her to slowly release his hand as she replied, "She's missing?" When he only nodded in response, she asked him, "Why didn't you tell me that she was missing?"

After forcing a laugh, he told her, "I've been trying to tell you since the day she didn't come back, but you've been so wrapped up in your desire to piss off your siblings just because they refused to tell you about Kol being dead, you know, again, you've been ignoring everything else that's been going on around you." After pushing her back away from himself, he said, "Like, for instance, some guy who I'm guessing is a vampire has been hanging around here and watching you pace around this house and mutter the threats you want to use on your own family for not telling you about Kol being murdered for the second time. And while you've done that and that guy has been watching you, I've been going out of my freaking mind and trying everything I can to find her, but whoever took her has to be using some kind of spell to hide her from me because I can't find her, no matter how hard I try."