Chapter 31

4 years later

*Lisa* 

"Oh my god Cassie we made it!" I shout as we are getting ready for our graduation "can you believe it?" She asks applying her mascara to her lashes. "No I can not plus Mom and Michael are coming up with little Carrie" She is so adorable she has Cole wrapped around her little finger for sure. "Do you think you and Cole will have children one day? if so can you know do it soon...maybe" Cassie says blushing. "Why? are you..." I look at my best friend shocked "maybe..." "I know we lost the one four years ago and that nearly broke me and Bradley up but this feels like a gift you know" Cassie says placing her hand on her flat stomach "does Bradley know?" I ask "no I was going to tell him after graduation" She says blushing. "Ladies we need to get a move on!" Bradley calls and we giggle "Cole can you come and zip me up please?" I call out as our bedroom door opens and in walks my gorgeous boyfriend. "Wow Lisa you look beautiful...and you too Cassie" he quickly adds as he comes up to me bending his head to give me a quick kiss on the lips not wanting to ruin my lip gloss. 

So as you can tell the four of us have lived together since we moved to Berkley four years ago and as you have read this book you will know that on the day we came down to visit the apartment for the very first time Cassie was feeling a little under the weather so to speak well for you guys to know she was pregnant but her and Bradley lost the baby quite early on. It broke her and I spent a lot of time trying to comfort them both Cole was so supportive and helped Bradley any way that he could plus we all have a four year old sister called Carrie who came into the world about 6 months after we all started at Berkeley. Every time we went home for the holidays we would all end up baby sitting and who would be left dealing with the nappies me that's who I showed the boys how to do it but they weren't interested and now my best friend has just told me she's pregnant again I can not but be over the moon for her and Bradley. Bradley and Cassie moved out to get their own apartment about 2 years ago because they just wanted to be by themselves and I couldn't agree more to it, I mean I've loved sharing an apartment with them but I am glad they are only next door plus me and Cole can have sex anywhere in our apartment now (even in public places). 

Back to present day "What were you thinking about just then?" Cole asks me with an confused expression on his face "oh just the past and how quick these 4 years have gone for us" I mutter to his as I put the finishing touches to my dress. "Do I put on gown and cap now or wait?" I ask as Cole places a gentle kiss at the base of my neck. "When we get there remember" he says then turns and leaves our bedroom I can't help but watch him leave, my phone buzzes on mine bedside table "We are here baby girl - can't believe my girl is all grown up with a degree - we are so proud of you and Cole and Bradley xxx" I smile and pocket my phone in my clutch slinging my arm through Cassie's and we leave the apartment. We arrive at the ceremony and I quickly spot Mom, Michael, Carrie and Helen are near the front row for the family and friends section and I give a little wave. Cole places his hand on my lower back as we all sit there waiting for our names to be called. 

After the ceremony we meet up with Mom, Michael and Helen who has recovered from cancer and is in remission, we are so proud of her and the fight she won, We have some family photos taken and we are so happy right now. Cassie's family come over to join us hugging us all. Carrie starts to fidget "we better head to the restaurant" Michael says taking Carrie's and moms hand, we all follow him. We pile into our cars, Cassie and Bradley travel with Cassie's parents, me and Cole travel in our car. 

*Cole* 

So we are now graduates again and I am so proud of all of us, I mean two years ago Bradley and Cassie moved out to live next door to us it was weird at first not having them live with us but me and Lisa can now have sex everywhere which I am so happy because we have covered almost everywhere now not that I am complaining because I just get hard from looking at her, to be honest I am so glad I got with Lisa when I did because I was such a dickhead as a kid in high school we wouldn't have worked out the way we have to the point that tonight I have organised a surprised just for her to show her how much I love her and want a forever with her.