Chapter 32 I Love You Too

I turned to Andy as we came to the front door of my moms house. "So I had a great time tonight."

     He brushed a stray hair from my face as he looked into my eyes, "I did too."

     I put my hands on his chest as he cupped my face and leaned in. Our lips touched and everything around us disappeared. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as I let out a sigh and wrapped my arms around his neck. My skin burned as his hands wrapped around my waist and he pulled me flush against him. He groaned against my lips as my hands tangled in his hair giving it a light tugs to pull him lower down to me. The kiss finally slowed and I opened my eyes to see his blue ones studying me with something that looks like an intense need. 

     "Do you want to come in?" It came out as a whisper as I didn't have much of a voice after a kiss like that. 

     He didn't speak as he nodded his head. I smiled and turned around to open the door. His hands remained on my hips and I groaned as I felt his lips on my neck.

     "Andy we will never get inside if you keep doing that."

     He let out a chuckle as his deep voice said, "Sorry."

     I let out a breath as he released me and I opened the door. The house was dark and quiet when we walked in meaning everyone else was asleep already. "Do you want something to drink? Coffee, tea, water?"

     I turned around to face him as he said, "I want something, but that isn't it."

     I looked up into his blue eyes that were watching me closely, "What do you want then?"

     He put his hand to my cheek and ran a thumb across my lips. "Right now, I don't want anything more than your kisses."

     I smiled before putting a hand around his neck and pulling him down to kiss me. He gave a grumble of appreciation as he ran his hands threw the length of my hair. I let out a surprised gasp as he backed me into a wall before brushing my hair aside and breaking from my lips to run his down my neck. 

     I let out a soft moan as I pulled his face back up to mine. "Not here, my room."

     He looked into my eyes, "Are you sure?"

     I smiled, "I'm more than sure."

     He smiled back at me as I grabbed his hand leading him down the hall and into my room. I pulled him threw the door and shut it quickly before standing on my toes to kiss him again. I was in a hurry now that we were alone and I grabbed the top of his jacket and he continued to kiss me as he quickly stripped it off. The only thought in my head right now was I cant believe this is happening. His shirt was off just as quick as his jacket had been. 

     I ran my hands down his lean chest before I turned around, "Unzip me."

     I pulled my hair over my shoulder as he kissed my neck while unzipping my dress. I shivered as he ran his fingers back up my spine and slipped my straps down my shoulders. The dress fell to the floor and I stepped out of it turning around to look at him. He looked me up and down before slowly unbuttoning his pants before kicking them off. My eyes followed all of the tattoos all over his body as I slowly back up to the bed and scooched on top of it. His eyes almost felt like a physical touch as he looked me up and down as he slowly walked to me. 

     He crawled on the bed to hover over me and said, "I'm going to ask one more time if you are sure this is what you want."

     I grabbed his face and gave him a searing kiss, "What do you think?"

     He grinned at me before he kissed down my neck and pulled out one of my breast taking it into his mouth. I took in a sharp breath at the feeling and struggled to pull my bra off. He just let out an amused chuckle as he reached behind and quickly unclipped it. I surprised him as I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him. I ground myself against him as he cupped my breasts and kneaded them. We were both groaning by this point at the friction this was creating between us. I laughed as he quickly flipped us back over pressing a searing kiss to my lips before trailing down my neck, in between the valley of my breasts and down to my navel. He kissed the edge of my panties before he slowly pulled them down my legs. I would normally not be conferrable with him seeing me like this but he made me feel safe. 

     He pulled his boxers down and positioned himself at my entrance, "Are you ready?"

     I grabbed his face in my hands, "Not to be crude Andy, but I'm no virgin."

     Without another word he thrust forward and I cried out as I buried my head in his neck. I gasped as he pulled me up into a sitting position on top of him. I kissed him deeply as I began to move up and down on top of him. I could feel the pressure building in my stomach and his grunts of pleasure were just helping to push me over the edge. He put his hands on my hips making me go faster as the pressure was building to a height I had never known I could reach before. I arched my back as I cried out my release and he thrust himself into me one more time as he found his. We both stayed in that position breathing heavily as we found our way back down to earth. 

     He wove his hand into the hair on the side of my head before giving me the sweetest kiss I have ever had. We detached from each other and he lay back on the bed before pulling me onto his chest and pulling a sheet over us. I traced the tattoos along his chest as he ran his fingers up and down my spine sending goosebumps all over my skin.

     I looked up and caught Andy studying my face. I smiled and placed a small kiss on his chest. "I love you."

     I looked up from under my lashes at him as he smiled and said, "I love you too."

     I closed my eyes as I rested against him feeling complete for once. I had felt like there was something missing for years, but it turns out, it wasn't a thing, but a person. Andy had been my missing piece, and now that I had him, I was never letting him go.